Part 23

Sean couldn't believe his eyes. Nate smiled warmly back at him, taking out a pen and writing something discreetly on his palm. Sean glanced around the room with worry. There were so many Nobles here that if Nate was found out... he couldn't bare to think about it. How did Nate even get into Valhalla without getting caught? He had so many questions for him. Nate certainly was dressed down from his normal leather. He was wearing clean cut black pants with a white button up shirt and a grey jean jacket. All his tattoos were covered, but his black gauges barely blended in with his dark hair at first glance. Nate finished writing, putting his hand to the glass with his. Sean moved his hand to read what he wrote. "I've got a plan to get you out. Are you ok?" Sean nodded, then tried to ask how he got here. Nate waved a hand by his ear to indicate that he couldn't hear him. Sean cursed, trying to think of a way to ask him. Nate removed his hand to write something else and Sean pressed his forehead to the cool glass.

He wanted to hear his voice. Nate finished, quickly putting his hand back. Sean read it over quickly. "Raid. Lights out. Look for green lights." Sean's eyes widened and he hit the glass, stating out even though Nate couldn't hear him. "NO! Nate! The Elite of Security is here!" Nate narrowed his eyes, clearly trying to read his lips. Sean tried to say it slower, when his eyes drifted to a few Nobles approaching his case. Nate lowered his gaze and turned away, moving casually onward. Sean punched the glass. Nate had no idea what he was bringing down on himself. The Nobles looked him over with curiosity. They pointed toward him and his bike, saying things he couldn't hear. He began pacing before the glass, glaring at them. He didn't like the way they were looking at him. There was clear disgust on their faces. Sean saw a Noble woman raise a pinky finger and the men laughed. Frustrated, Sean kicked the glass, causing the woman to scream. The Noble men flinched, stepping back from the case. Sean raised his middle finger at them, watching them quickly move away.

Another woman approached the case, but his face softened only slightly. She looked like a devil. Her black horns, red skin, and gold eyes stood out to him. She flicked a forked tongue at him, her long red tail flicking wickedly behind her. Around her neck was a black collar with flame designs. She tapped her long black nails on the glass, while her burly human Master talked to her. Sean found her fascinating to look at... even as her black leathery wings unfolded to clearly show him what she offered. Her Master smirked, then scanned his wrist under a slot on the case. Sean saw numbers appear on the glass and realized they had paid to see more of him. He even saw their names and species pop up under their donation. She was a Succubus? What the hell was that? They moved away and Sean turned his attention to other Pets in the cases by his. The Snow Elves. The female was dancing beautifully in her case to music that he couldn't hear. While the male at the far end, showed off his skills with carving ice sculptures from his own ice magic.

The Elites moved through the crowd to stand by the three large cases, talking to the gathering crowd of Nobles and their Pets. Sean moved around his bike to lean on the seat as he watched them all. The Elite he knew as Mattias opened the case to let out the male snow elf. The elf made an ice rose and handed it to the highest donator. Then those that donated to watch him followed them to an elevator. A younger looking Elite that he didn't recognize, opened the case with the female elf. She gracefully danced out of her case, sprinkling the crowd in light flurries of snowflakes that glittered in the light as she danced. The Elite said something to the crowd, then took her hand to led her out of the building. Clearly, she was just here just because she was an Elite's Pet. Since this was a male Expo, she had no other reason to be here. Mark moved up to his case to open it and sound flooded into his silent space. The crowd was discreetly showing their distaste in Mark's taste of Pet.

Mark extended a hand out to him, stating aloud to the crowd. "This year, I present to you all a Slum Dog. Despite his genetics and early training stages. Sean was one of the top gang Alpha's of the Slums and an undefeated Slum Racer." A Noble man who had looked at him before, chuckled out to his friends. "Ya... Until Al kicked his ass in an unofficial race. Slum standards are as small as their dicks." A few Nobles laughed, until Sean blurted out smugly. "At least we have dicks. Does your partner even know if you have one?" The Noble women all snorted, causing Mark to shoot him a hard glare. The Noble man stepped toward Mark, growling out. "With a mouth like that he should have a muzzle! Are you going to let him disrespect me like that?!" Mark clenched his jaw, lifting his chin to say seriously. "My apologies. I'll address it." Mark turned to face him, and Sean looked back into his with confident eyes. Mark pointed to the ground in front of him, causing Sean to slowly straighten up from leaning on his bike.