Part 32

Sean sat up, his heart sinking through the floor. His brain couldn't believe what he had heard. All that he could manage was a heartbroken whisper as he gawked out to Mark. "How could you...?" Mark took a knee in front of him, lifting his chin with his fingertips. Staring deep into his eyes, Mark replied in a cool tone of voice. "You asked me to punish you. And I have." Sean swatted Mark's hand away, snapping out in a broken voice. "I TOLD YOU TO PUNISH ME! NOT HIM!" Mark laid his wrist on his raised knee, his eyes never blinking as he coldly retorted. "I did. I didn't lay a hand on him... and I never intended to. Not all punishments are physical. Sometimes it's the lack of one that hurts more." Rising to his feet, Mark tapped his shoulder and ordered him firmly. "Come. I'll help you wash up." Something in Sean snapped and he rose to his feet quickly. Storming up to Mark, he reached him just as Mark was turning to look at him. Without thinking it through, Sean smacked Mark across the face. For a split second after, Sean couldn't remember how to breathe.

Mark didn't move for a few minutes, before his eyes finally moved to look at him out from the corner of his eyes. Sean took a step back from him. As he took another step back, Sean sank to his knees weakly. Looking down at his hands, he watched them shake uncontrollably before laying them on his lap. His emotions were so wild that all he really felt was guilt and fear. Mark walked up to him and Sean raised his hands to protect his face. Mark took his wrists, pulling them down as he kneeled to look at him. Sean closed his eyes, feeling tears run down his cheeks. Bowing his head, he tried to strain out the words for an apology but they died on his lips. "I... I..." Mark's warm hands gently touched the sides of his face, causing Sean to flinch. Desperately holding Mark's wrists, Sean shook his head in fear. He didn't want Mark to hurt him. Mark pulled him closer against his chest, wrapping his arms around him as he told him softly. "I'm sorry, Sean." Sean opened his eyes and held his breath. Why was Mark apologizing?

Mark's hands rubbed his back, stating out in a low voice. "After the day you've had... I should have been more... I let my emotions get the better of me. It won't happen again." Sean barely heard his words. He was too busy listening to Mark's steady heartbeat and couldn't help noticing that he wasn't shaking in Mark's warm embrace. Mark's gentle touches always caught him off guard. It was so strange the way Mark melted his defenses and touched the most vulnerable parts within him. Mark suddenly moved away from him, making Sean shiver from the rush of cold air on his warmed skin. Mark gestured him toward the shower stall, asking nicely. "Go on. Clean yourself off." Sean staggered to his feet, reaching out for Mark's hand. He wanted to apologize too, but Mark moved away from him. Sean's fingers grazed off Mark's arm, sending a cold chill up Sean's back. Turning, he watched Mark go to the mirror to slide a panel back on the wall. Pressing his fingers to a scanner, the mirror popped open.

Inside, Nate was huddled up in the center of the dark narrow closet. His arms were still restrained in a straight jacket, but he was wearing loose white pants now. He was wearing a thick collar with rings that were attached to chains hooked to the walls to keep him in the center. While around Nate's mouth was a leather muzzle, but otherwise he looked ok. Sean started to rush toward him, saying in a pained voice. "Nate! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to see that." Mark raised a hand and Sean stumbled to a stop. Mark lowered his hand, giving Sean a warning look. Then he looked at Nate. Nate sat very still, his eyes going to the floor. Nate couldn't seem to look at either of them and that hurt Sean deeply. Kneeling before Nate, Mark told Sean firmly as he looked over Nate's pierced ears. "Take that shower, Sean. You're dripping all over my red carpet." Sean glanced down at his leg, blushing a bright red. Mark's cum was still leaking down his leg. Rushing back to the shower, Sean bathed but never took his eyes off them. After checking Nate's pierced ears, Mark dryly informed Nate. "I want to apologize... but I can't bring myself to for your sake. He's not yours. You should know that you will be punished for the raid. I can't stop that. So, you better pray that my brother feels merciful on that day."