Part 31

After locking the door, Mark backed up from it listening to Sean bang on it and scream at him. He barely heard the words he was shouting. He wasn't feeling good. He couldn't hide his condition anymore. Grabbing his shoulder, he headed toward the kitchen, saying a bit strained. "Peebles? I need your help..." Peebles hologram appeared in the living room beside him, asking with a worried expression. "Master? Your scans are bringing up irregularities. Should I call Mother?" Mark shook his head, growling out. "No. She'll only preform the surgery and I can't have that... Not until after I punish Sean... Otherwise..." Amy answered for him by saying a little scared. "Or you might kill him..." Mark locked eyes with her, answering a bit stiffly. "Ya... Now get the medical kit. I've got to get them out..." Making his way into the kitchen, he leaned against the counter to keep himself from falling over. Amy set the white plastic box on the counter and he opened it up. Removing a set of long tweezers, he took a deep breath and inserted them into the stab wound on his shoulder.

Clamping the tweezers on the metal lodged in his shoulder, he took a few quick breaths. Amy covered her mouth with a scared motherly look. Holding his breath, he yanked the metal from his shoulder and muffled out a cry of blinding pain. Dropping the tweezers and the piece of metal into the sink with about a cup of blood. Leaning over the sink, he felt tears roll down his face. Beside him, Amy yelped at the sight of him in pain. Trying not to touch him, she pleaded out. "Master, please... I should call Mother... Your implants can't handle this spike in pain!" Mark glared at her, snapping out. "Don't call her. That's an order, Peebles!" Reaching into the box, he grabbed a device with a narrow drill tip. Pressing the button, the drill turned a bright red and he jabbed it into his wound. As the pain burst over his shoulder, his free hand smacked the sink and dented the metal of the basin. The heated tool cleansed the wound with its heat and pulled the skin together to sear the flesh back together as it rotated out of the wound slowly. The process was painful and everyone he had known had to be knocked out to use it. As an Elite, his pain tolerance was higher than the average human... but it was seriously testing his resolve.

Deep groans and strained pants left Mark as the tool worked. When it finally came out, Amy shakily told him. "Alright. That's enough. I'll wrap it and then you need to rest." Mark dropped the bloody tool on the counter, before picking the tweezers back up and breathlessly retorted. "I can't... There is one more in my hip. There fucking weapons are barbaric..." Amy covered her mouth, muffling out timidly. "Master... No! Please stop!" Mark pushed his pants down below his hipbone to expose the bleeding wound. Taking a deep jagged breath, he inserted the tweezers to find the broken half of a knife. While searching he strained out to Amy. "I have too... If I don't get them out... I'll lose my ability to walk and use my right arm." Grabbing the metal, Mark looked to Amy and pleaded out shakily. "Peebles... I need you to yank this out." Amy shook her head, stepping back as she glitched and pleaded back. "No... Master, I can't hurt you! Don't make me!" Glaring at her, he sternly commanded in a broken voice. "Peebles, please. I'm in a lot of pain and my strength is failing me... Do it!"

Amy bit her lip, then moved in to take the tweezers. Mark grabbed both the island counter and the main kitchen counter to hold himself up. Taking a few breaths, he ordered her through gritted teeth. "Now." Amy yelped in fear but yanked the metal from his hip. The pain was so great this time that it brought Mark to his knees with a light cry of pain. Still holding the counters, he watched blood run down his thigh from the wound. Parts of his body were unresponsive. All he could do was stay kneeled in pain and whine softly to himself. Amy snatched the drill, dropping to her knees to shove it into the wound. Mark jerked his head back, his nails clawing into the countertops. The pain made him feel hazy and was slowly fading to a numb sensation. The second the wound was healed, Amy dropped the drill and shakily stammered out in a distorted voice. "M-m-master? Are you ok?" Mark dropped his arms limply from the counters, telling her with a small smile. "Much better. Thank you." Amy began to cry a little, causing Mark to reach out and touch her holographic cheek.