Part 27

Sean pulled Nate down to kiss him. He wanted nothing more than to get away from here and never look back. Nate's hands slid down his sides to his bare thigh. Breaking the kiss, he breathlessly told Nate. "I really took you for granted, Nate... And I'm so sorry." Nate smirked, brushing his warm lips over his as he whispered to him lovingly. "You don't have to apologize to me. I love you too much to hold a grudge." Sean rolled his eyes, tilting his head to watch Nate's hand caress his exposed thigh. It was so strange to think that a few weeks ago, he would have been against being touched. Now he rather liked the attention he got from being touched. Nate kissed his neck, keeping his touches innocent for the most part. Swallowing, Sean very softly uttered to Nate shyly. "Nathan? Do you... Do you want to sleep with me?" Nate stilled over him, his lips prying off his neck to ask a little nervously. "Is this a test? If I say yes... Are you going to break my hands or something?"

Sean chuckled, curtly mumbling out. "No... I... I think I want you." Nate very slowly lifted his head, asking cautiously. "You 'think' you want me?" Sean shifted anxiously beneath Nate, sliding his hands to Nate's chest. Looking into his eyes, Sean sighed and told him. "I didn't mean it like that. The last few weeks... I've done things that I didn't want and that I had no choice in... but I liked them." Nate narrowed his eyes on him confused. So, Sean quickly told him sweetly. "You remember in the orphanage when we saw those boys raping that young kid? The staff did nothing because they claimed that it was normal. That we'd learn if we were fighters or cowards. That it would make us survivors..." Nate nodded with a grim expression. Sean cupped Nate's face, staring into his eyes more deeply as he admitted to him for the first time. "I saw what sex did to that kid... The fear. The pain. The shame. I didn't want to be that kid... Nate, before you took me... He was going to fuck me..."

Nate clenched his jaw, but his eyes were so soft and understanding. Sean felt his hands shake a little as he moved them to hold the base of Nate's neck. Feeling tears brim his eyes, he whispered wispily to him. "Nate, I don't want it taken from me... I want it to be with someone that I trust... and I've never trusted anymore more than you. I don't know if I'm ready... but honestly... I don't think I ever will be. I have no control over anything lately. So, before something happens... I wanna feel in control of at least one thing." Nate stroked his knuckles down Sean cheek, whispering to him. "If that is what you want. I promise, I won't be like them. I'll try to be gentle. But you don't have to do this." Sean squeezed Nate's shoulders, chuckling out nervously. "You already got my pants around my knees... So, just go for it. Keep in mind though... I was milked pretty hard at the Expo. I may not... seem into it." Nate kissed him tenderly, before breathlessly saying over his parted lips. "I'll help you test the waters then... I'll go slow."

Nate pushed Sean's shirt up his chest, starting to kiss a trail down to his belly button. Sean arched his back, feeling his warm breath puff across his chilled chest. Running a hand through Nate's hair, Sean focused on breathing in and out. Nate sat back after a bit, chuckling out. "You want me to take your boots off? Cause I can't remove your pants without removing them first. Or would you like to turn over and I'll take you from behind?" Sean started to turn over but jerked in surprise as the trap door was flung open. Sitting up, Sean reached for his boot knife and cringed. He had lost all his weapons after being taken to Valhalla... That wasn't good. Nate leaned over Sean to kiss his shoulder, cupping Sean's cock in his hand. Sean inhaled sharply, burying his face in Nate's neck. From the trap door, Karl's voice pipped up playfully. "AH! Here you are! Nathan, come with me. The party favors are ready, and I need my Second." Nate reluctantly uttered out nicely. "Karl, I'm in the middle of something. I'll be down later."

Karl's smirk faded and he snapped out deadly serious. "No, you're not. Your pants are still on. Now get your shit together and bring your bitch with ya." Karl narrowed his eyes on Sean, before turning to walk back down the steps. Nate made sure he was clear, before turning his head to whisper very discreetly into his ear. "Something is up... We better go." Nate climbed off him and Sean quickly pulled his pants up. Quickly dressing, they made their way down the steps back toward the bumping new song. Sean stayed close to Nate as they made their way through the thick crowd of the Toxic Glow Skull gang members. The black lights danced around the room to the thumping beat as the stage behind the DJ changed. A purple curtain behind the DJ started to rise. The people cheered louder as the curtain rose to reveal six chrome stripper poles. Sean leaned into Nate, feeling suddenly lightheaded. He knew what this was now. Tied upright to each of the poles were six naked young men. Each were gagged and blindfolded... but their thick dog collars were as plan as day.