Part 33

Sean sat up on the bed slowly. All around him the room had a dreamy feel. The walls rippled with a weird purple tint. He had many dreams... but this one felt weird. Climbing to his feet, he made his way to the door and it opened for him. Without thinking about it, he walked through it and called for Mark. The living room was empty and dark. Something moved in his peripheral vision, drawing his attention to the playroom door as it slowly opened. Making his way to the doorway, Sean leaned against it. Mark sat in a high back throne chair made of white wood and gold padding. Mark was dressed in nothing but black leather pants and a lacy white mask over his eyes. Mark's fingers stopped tapped the arm, his eyes drifting in his direction. The air in Sean's lungs vanished. Mark's dark brown eyes had flecks of gold in them and they were gorgeous. Mark pointed to the ground in front of his chair and Sean slipped his way inside. As he drew closer, Sean gawked a little. Mark's mask wasn't made of lace... it was made of tiny diamonds.

Stopping before the throne, Sean was captivated by the thin gold metal that held the little diamonds. The mask was designed to look like small feathers over his eyes. It was strange to see something so feminine on him, but at the same time it added a powerful tone his look. A sense of power and wealth. Without a word, Mark rose from the throne. Sean's heart raced watching Mark's hand rise to touch his cheek. Mark's hand lightly slid over his skin. His warmth burning pleasantly on his cheek until it left a handprint long after his hand moved. Sean swallowed, curling his fingers against the palms of his hands as Mark moved around him. Standing behind him, Mark pulled the layers of clothing off him one at a time. Taking his time to expose him. When he got down to skin, Mark held his elbows and leaned over his shoulder to kiss his neck. Goosebumps rippled down his arms as he shivered under Mark's hot breath. Leaning back into Mark, he let his hands drift back to touch the sides Mark's leather thighs. Mark's lips drifted up his neck to his ear, where he nibbled on the peak of his ear. The chills that went down Sean's spine had his fingers clawing at Mark's strong thighs.

He felt like he shouldn't want this... but he couldn't help it. He'd been strong his whole life. Part of him just wanted to give that burden to someone else. To feel free and safe. Mark's hands moved around his waist, pulling him closer. Sean forced his eyes open, inhaling sharply as the room changed to an empty one full of mirrors. Sean grabbed Mark's wrists, panting a little as he asked him. "What is this? What are you doing?" Mark's arms tightened around him, purring into his ear in a deep loving voice. "I'm not doing anything." Sean stepped away from Mark to go to the nearest mirror, placing a hand on it. There was a reason the mirror was important... wasn't there? In the mirror, he watched Mark approach and inhaled deeply. Placing his hands on his shoulders, Mark told him softly. "You're as free as you feel. So, how do you feel?" Sean's eyes drifted to look at himself in the mirror. While he stood naked, his mirror image was dressed in his usual black leather and he looked beaten up. Sean's hand slid down the mirror, his voice breaking as he said in a whisper. "I don't know..."

Mark slowly turned him around, asking him curiously. "What do you want?" Sean placed his hands on Mark's chest, swallowing before he reluctantly told him. "I'm not sure... I can't think..." Mark lifted his chin with a finger, telling him warmly. "Then stop thinking and feel your way through it. You trust your gut, don't you?" Sean nodded, lifting his head more to meet Mark's lips in a kiss. Their kiss started tender and then drifted into a more heated passion. Wrapping his arms around Mark's neck, Sean pressed himself against him. Breaking their kiss to breathe, his heart skipped watching Mark sink to his knees. Sean nervously held Mark's shoulders, unsure what he was doing. Mark's hands slid up Sean's inner thighs, while his lips kissed the soft skin around his stomach. Sean got so lightheaded that he thought he'd pass out. His body wanted to feel everything at once. Mark's warm breath moved up his abs, his hands sliding up between his legs more to fondle his crotch. Sean gasped feeling his warm hand hold his balls gently as his fingers teased him. The moment Mark stood back up; Sean claimed his lips in a hungry kiss.