Part 37

Sean bite his lower lip, tilting his head back over the leather seat. The way he was forced to sit in the seat was driving him crazy. The steel balls were firmly set against his prostate, tricking his body into thinking he needed to piss or was attracted to something. Shifting on the seat, he tried to lessen the pressure before he got too hard and the ring permanently kept him that way. Taking deep breaths, he reached out to grab the bars and arched his back with a tormented groan. Hoping to distract himself, he opened his eyes to force himself to focus on the Elites. A blush burned his cheeks when his eyes locked with Mark's. Mark smirked at him, turning his eyes casually away to look out the window. Swallowing, Sean slumped down in the seat, lifting his legs up to brace his bare feet on the bars. The pressure eased off in this position but made him feel... vulnerable. The car eventually came to a steady stop and Mark opened the door. Sean dropped his legs, waiting for the lock on his door to release.

Mark leaned halfway out of his door, asking Matthew a bit reluctantly. "Matt... Are you sure you want to do this? I can always just-" Matthew waved him out, confidently chuckling out. "Relax. I got this. I'm not a child. Go." Mark groaned slightly as he got out. Sean shifted to face the tinted window of his door. The window began to roll down and Sean blinked a little confused. Mark rested an arm on the side of the door, telling him coolly. "Matthew is going to take you to the Pet Center. Behave yourself. Don't make matters worse." Sean placed his hands on Mark's arm, watching him wince slightly. Mark looked so tired that it made him nervous to leave him. He didn't know what would happen to him if Mark died. Would he be sold again? Sent back to the Slum? Raising his hand off Mark's arm, he anxiously asked him. "Can't I stay? What if you need me?" Mark chuckled to himself, looking him in the eyes as he answered calmly. "You're worried about me?" Sean took his hands off Mark, bowing his head as he clenched his jaw.

Sean didn't want to let himself say anything that he might regret. Even after being publicly punished... He still found that he preferred it over his treatment in the Slum. It troubled him that he was growing dependent on Mark for protection. Yet at the same time, he craved Mark's touch. Which became more evident as the back of Mark's fingers touched his cheek. Sean leaned into the warmth of them, his heart pounding harder to a steady beat. Mark's touches lately cleared his thoughts like a breath of fresh air. Mark leaned in, bringing his lips to his ear as he whispered to him and him alone. "Don't let your trauma stop you from living. Go. Have some fun. Use your bracelet if you get into trouble. I'll see you later." Mark's lips kissed his forehead, then he moved away to let the window roll back up. Sean put his hands on the door, watching Mark go inside the house. Once he was safely inside, Matthew tapped the window separating him and the driver. As the car started again to take them away, Sean's heart sank a little.

He was a little uncomfortable being left with a man he didn't know very well. Matthew cleared his throat, cheerily saying. "How about we all loosen up a bit? Get to know each other." Matthew pressed a few buttons on the roof of the limo and the bars lowered between them and the main compartment. Sean hesitated to move, until Matthew waved to them with a warm smile. Nate was the first to climb over the seat divide, the bells of his anal plug jingling as he stiffly kneeled on the seat with guarded eyes on Matthew. Sean climbed over after him, taking a seat where Mark had been and ignored how the bells on the string to his anal balls jingled. The spot allowed him to lay down across the seat and stretch out his long legs which was heaven. Matthew gestured to the small shelf of drinks, asking them curiously. "Thirsty?" Sean rolled over onto his stomach to look at the shelf. The stuff was so fancy. He didn't recognize any of it. Matthew removed a box from under his seat, starting to say aloud. "Nate, right? I got you-" Matthew yelped, snapping Sean's attention to Matt. Nate had snatched up a fancy knife and had tried to attack Matthew with it, but the knife bounced off Matthew's shield.