[2]

I cleared my throat and watched her as she spoke getting up , "Easy there, big man. Where you off to in such hurry?" Oh god. She asked me a question. That means I have to say something back. I'm use to admiring her from afar and wishing I could say something to her. Now that I have the opportunity, I'm speechless. Dammit, this is ridiculous. Speak Ro, speak. I cleared my throat again, "Uh catering." "Ah yes. Today's Italian in catering. I understand. Well don't let me keep you. Even Superman's gotta eat. Go, go." I watched her start to walk away but I grabbed her wrist gently kinda forcing her to look at me. Damn..brown eyes..my weakness. "Brie?" I asked. "Yeah?" "Uh...um.." God dammit. Just say it. I looked her in her eyes,"Good luck with your match tonight." She smiled touching my shoulder, "Thanks, Roman. I appreciate that." That's when she walked away and I could breathe again.

I looked around, to make sure no one was around to look at me, then watched her walk away. I mean honestly? What does she see in that bearded bastard anyway? Brie needs a real man. Someone who can take care of her, protect her, love her, make her feel like a queen. Someone who will always be there and not someone who can't help her defend herself against who I like to call the "evil twin". The evil twin has Brie has her personal slave as of recent and it pisses me off. I got that Nikki was jealous but no one should treat Brie that way. Relative or not, storyline or not, it isn't right. "Beautiful isn't she? Yeah I can't believe goat boy is tapping that."

I glared at Miz who propped his arm on my shoulder, "Well better him than you. Besides, aren't you married to Maryse?" "That doesn't mean I can't look. Don't go attacking me Reigns. You're engaged AND you have a child." "Yeah so?" "That means either way, there's no escape route." I stood up straight clearing my throat and he threw his hands up, "Easy there, Superman." "Don't make me knock you on your ass again. Now move, so I can go to catering." Miz quickly moved out of my way and I kept walking down the hall, smirking to myself. It felt good making him squirm. I continued walking.

I made it to catering without running into anyone else and I continued thinking about Brie. She isn't the strongest diva on the roster, she wasn't the best, she wasn't the worst but in my eyes, she was still perfect. Most of the superstars, when discussing the Bellas, are all over Nikki. Sure, Nikki's beautiful but let's just face facts here: She's not natural like Brie. Brie is effortlessly beautiful while Nikki tries to hard. Nikki is arrogant and shows off the fact that she's with Cena every chance she gets. Brie never gloats about being with Daniel Bryan. She does her own thing and I admire that. "You hear the news about your storyline?" I looked up from the salad I was eating and in front of me was Big Show. I shook my head and he sat in front of me, "Well there's been a change in your storyline."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm not sure exactly. Hunter and Steph's got some new information that they plan on using within your storyline." "Well am I still kicking Kane's ass?" "I believe so." "Good," I said. "Then I'll be able to get the WWE championship and make it rain in this bitch." "You do realize that's easier said than done, don't you?" "Not for me." "But-" "Not for me." Show sighed standing up, "If you say so." He left and I watched Brie accompany her husband to ringside on the television. Of course he wasn't in action tonight but that didn't stop the Yes! chants. He had a microphone in hand explaining how his injury is getting worse and how at this point, he may never come back. Shocker.

He kept going on and on about his damn sob story. I was tired of it if I'm honest. Why waste yours, mine, and the fans time with this shit? Bryan shows up at least once every two pay per views to crush his fans spirits. To tell them even more bad news bringing everything down. For what? He didn't make any sense. Why waste your time? Just go home and let someone, someone who's capable of getting the job done, run this yard instead of giving fans false hope? I'm sure by now his fans have realized he's not coming back. Because I have and Brie should too.

Suddenly, the lights went out in the arena. I stood up watching closely. What the hell? Was this part of the script? The lights came on and Bryan was out cold lying next to Brie. My eyes got wide and Brie panicked inside the ring. She knelt down next to her husband and I've never seen anyone so afraid for her life. Her kneeling next to Bryan continued until the lights went off for a second time. I balled up my fist. I swear to God if Brie gets attacked, I will beat the shit out of everyone in the entire arena.

The lights came back on and behind Brie was Bray Wyatt....