Chapter 20

"I called your mother. While you all were out, she was discharged from the hospital. So she's on her way." Pidge said in a whisper outside the door.

Lance blinked his weary eyes open as he heard the whispers. He shot up, thinking he was back in Lotor's home, but calmed when he found himself in his blue comforted bed. He was wearing a black tank top and grey sweatpants. He figured that he was changed while he was asleep.

Keith opened the door with a soft smile, "Good morning, Lance."

"M-Morning?" Lance asked rubbing his eyes.

Keith sat on the edge of the bed, "You were out for two days. It's 6 in the morning now." Lance groaned and laid back down, but his attention was drawn back to the alpha. "The mark is gone."

Lance gasped, throwing the sheets off of him and running to his bathroom. He looked at his neck to find it his normal skin color and no bite. He let happy tears roll down his face.

Keith went into his bathroom and hugged him from behind. The omega relaxed into the touched and wiped his eyes.

"Sorry... I'm a crybaby." Lance apologized, turning his body around to be face to face with the alpha.

"Your no crybaby." Keith reassured, kissing him on his nose. "Your so brave and strong." Lance chuckled. "Everyone's surprisingly up, if you'd like to see them."

Lance's eyes sparkled, and he scurried to his door, "Heck yeah!" Then he stumbled.

"Careful, there." Keith said as he swiftly catched the omega. "Your still... your still regaining your balance back." Lance quirked an eyebrow, confused at the statement. Keith sighed. "You've got bruises all along your waist, back and legs."

Lance looked away, knowing what they were from, "T-They'll heal."

He walked out the room hesitantly, with Keith following him skeptically. They made their way downstairs and Lance was instantly jumped on by Kosmo, who gave him licks on his face.

"Lance!" Hunk cheered, throwing aside his hand towel and going to the omega.

The beta lifted Lance off his feet and hugged him. Everyone surrounded each other, making one big group hug. The omega laughed, trying to hug everyone back.

It all ended when the door burst open, "Where's my little Lance?!"

"Oh lord..." Keith groaned, seeing it was his mother.

Krolia pushed through everyone and kissed Lance's cheek a bunch of times, "I'm so glad to see your ok!"

Lance giggled and Keith groaned, "Mom, isn't that a bit-"

"Oh shut your face, jealous son of mine." Krolia growled, hugging Lance. "Lance here needs as much love as he deserves."

Lance smiled, leaning into the hug, "I missed you all."