Chapter 21

Remember to stay safe and healthy.
Love you all 🥺❤️

Lance was laying back down in his room and Krolia and Keith sat on the porch of the house.

"So you killed a man?" Krolia asked.

Keith hung his head down, "Yup."

"Do you regret it?"

"Nope."

"Well-" Krolia sighed out, leaning back in her chair. "At least you won."

Keith laughed, "Glad I'm not getting a scolding."

Krolia shook her head, "You went feral, its not all your fault. That man was a filthy psychotic bastard who stole your mate- wait."

"What?"

"You haven't marked the boy yet, have you?" Krolia asked, fixating her eyes on the alpha's.

"I-I- u-uh..." Keith gulped. "N-No, m-m'am?"

Krolia huffed, "Keith! I want grandchildren!"

Keith shushed her, "Mom!"

"Your an idiot!" Krolia slapped him on the back of the head.

"How?!"

"You love him, correct?"

"Yes."

"Then f*cking mark the boy!" Krolia yelled, slapping him on the back of the head again.

"Stop it!"

Romelle walked out onto the porch, "You guys are loud."

"R-Romelle!" Keith screeched.

"Your mother sounds like Sebastian from the Little Mermaid when he sings "Kiss the Girl"" Romelle pointed out. "But instead is saying mark the boy." She cleared her throat and began singing. "There you see him, sitting there across the way. He don't got a lot to say, but there's something about him. And you don't know why, but you're dying to try- You wanna mark the boy."

Keith groaned and hid his embarrassed face, "Just leave, Rom."

Romelle laughed, so did Krolia, and left the two alone. Keith sighed, rubbing his face before looking back to the omega in next to him. Krolia was full of life and had a large smile plastered on her lips.

"How are you feeling?" Keith asked.

"I feel great!" Krolia chided. "Though, there are days where I'll get a fever but overall I'm living my life."

"Did the doctors figure out what's wrong?"

"Some kind of virus omegas are prone to get."

"Ah, I see."

The two sat in silence for a moment. Krolia stood up, "I must get going back to my own pack."

"Do you have to?" Keith asked, standing.

Krolia nodded, "I have people I love too, honey. I can't let them get all in their emotions if I disappeared for to long. I know you understand how that gets."

Keith thought about Lance being gone and huffed, "Yeah."

"Now if you don't mark him by next month, I'm raising hell." Krolia said sternly.

"Ok, ok! I get it. I'll mark him or whatever."

"Good!" Krolia cheered. "I need grandchildren."

"Mom, shut up about that!" Keith blushed with embarrassment.

Krolia brought the boy into a loving hug, kissing him on the cheek. The alpha watched the omega leave in her car. He stared at the sky for a long moment, then headed back inside.