The Haunted House

The world around Kimi had spun outta control in a matter of minutes. Everything towered above her after the two demons chanted some sort of spell. Was this part of the act, an optical illusion within the haunted house? No, this all looked too real, and Kimi had to get out of here now! She bolted towards the exit, before the two giants had time to grab her. The old wooden floor creaked as the two men charged after her. 

"Quick, grab the Chinese lady!" One of them shouted. 

If Kimi wasn't fearing for her life, she would have rolled her eyes at that racist remark. She had no idea what these guys' intentions were, but if they were willing to shrink her down to four inches, then it couldn't be good. Kimi made a sharp left into a narrow hallway. Well, it wasn't narrow for her, but she could hear the two demons behind her struggling to get in.

"Where'd she go?"

"I don't know Ramsey, it's fucking dark!" 

"Don't step on her, I need her!" 

Kimi's heart was racing as she made it into the end of the hallway, a dim light poured into the room. It was like a living room, with an antique couch in the corner and a bookshelf filled with cobwebs. A dark figure hid in the shadows but they didn't seem to notice her. However, Kimi was hesitant to run out, she didn't want another ghoul chasing her. 

"Hey, I think I see her!" 

The figure looked up and Kimi had no choice but to run out. Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead, she wasn't used to running this much, but the stomping behind her kept her body from shutting down. 

"There she is!" 

Before Kimi could go any further, a giant shoe slammed down in front of her. She fell back, her legs felt like jelly. She stared up at the figure, but she couldn't see his face. 

"What the fuck are you two doing here?!" The figure's voice boomed. 

"William, you're not going to believe it! That book we found actually shrunk a Chinese girl!"

"And she's in this room!"

"Oh my fucking god, you guys did acid before coming here!" 

"No dude, we swear we didn't!" 
Screams echoed behind them. 

William sighed. "Look, I don't care what you took, just get the fuck outta my room before the customers come in!"

"But-!" 

William got in their faces. "NOW!" 
surprisingly, the two demons backed off and shuffled back down the hall. Kimi dared to let out a sigh of relief. Finally, it was over. 

"What the-?" 

A shadow washed over Kimi, through her fear, she managed to crane her neck up and lock eyes with the most horrific sight she had ever seen! A man with rotting green skin, and bloody gash that stretched across his left cheek. Dried blood stained the corners of his mouth. Kimi began shaking, oh god, what was this guy going to do to her?!

"You're the asian girl Tony and Ramsey were talking about." His hand twitched as he reached for her. 
Kimi scrambled back. "St...stay away!" 

The shrieks of customers drew closer. 
"Shit." The man whispered. Without hesitation, he immediately grabbed Kimi. 

"NO! NO! NO!" Kimi trashed in his hands, desperately trying to get away. "PUT ME DOWN PLEASE! 

"Calm down, I'm trying to save you! Trust me, you don't want to be on the ground when people walk through." He opened up his jacket and dropped Kimi into the pocket. "I'll figure out what to do with you later." 

Then Kimi's world went dark, she clawed at the fabric, begging to leave. She felt like she couldn't breathe in here, the man's erratic movements started to make her feel dizzy. Kimi could feel her body going limp, was she going to die here or would she wake up to a world of new horrors. The last thing she heard was people shrieking before she finally passed out.