Chapter 18

Diego's POV:

All night I was thinking about the problem between Miranda and Clari. I have no idea why is Miranda so cold and mean to her and I honestly want to find out, but Clari asked me to not to do anything as everything's fine.

But I want her to be truly happy and even if she says she's fine I can see that she's hurt by Miranda and I want to help to make their relationship better somehow.

And as I was thinking about this on the morning I suddenly felt a soft kiss on my cheek and when I looked down I saw a sleepy Clari looking up at me and smiling sweetly.

- Good morning, beautiful - I whispered and kissed her head.

- Good morning, handsome - she smiled and blushed slightly - Are you okay? You seemed to be deep in thoughts just a minute ago...

- I was just thinking, that's all - I replied, caressing her back softly which made her relax again.

- Ohh... - she sighed deeply.

- Do you like what I'm doing? - I asked, grinning at her.

- Yes... Please, don't stop... - she moaned as she closed her eyes again - Your hands are always so amazing in anything...

- Oh, is that so? - I laughed and she blushed deeply now.

- You perv! - she laughed now too and hit my arm playfully.

- Hey! You were the one thinking dirty! - I smirked - I was a good boy this time!

- Yes, of course - she said sarcastically and looked into my eyes.

We were staring each other for a while when I pulled her on top of me and kissed her on the lips passionately.

- Hmm... That was a really good morning kiss - she smirked then got off me.

- Glad you liked it! - I laughed then I got up as well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

Later that day we went to the filming and the first person who greeted me was Alex.

- Okay, I know why are you coming to me now - I sighed - And how about a talk to Marietta about a meeting and first I talk to her and try to figure out if she wants to see you, or not?

- I don't know if it's a good idea... - he muttered - What if she suspects something then and...

- Do you want to see her, or not?!

- I do...

- Then shut up and let me fo the plan!

- Okay, okay - he gasped.

- Now... let's get to work!

He nodded then went to his place. After that Diego came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck softly.

- Hmm... What are you doing? - I moaned - We need to work soon...

- We have some time before that... - he whispered as he turned me around and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Oh, I see what you want to do now... - I giggled and blushed slightly.

- Then come with me... - he smirked then pulled me to his dressing room and began to kiss me more and more passionately.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The shootings continued the whole day and we finished really late so all we wanted to do was to go home and lay down.

- Holy crap! - Diego sighed deeply as he collapsed down on the sofa - This was a really long day...

- Indeed - I sighed too - But soon we're finishing so...

- Yeah... I can't believe this is gonna be over soon though...

- But there will be a season two as well! - I laughed - So after a few months break we're going back to the same Castillo house and stuff!

- Yeah, right - he grinned - I heard that we will got new cast members too.

- Is that so?

- I don't know who they will be though... But I hope they will be good...

- Just think positive!

- I will... If you come and kiss me right now! - he said, smirking.

- Maybe... - I smirked back at him.

He looked at me for a while before he pushed me down on the sofa and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- I love you, my queen... - he said with a soft smile.

- I love you too, my king - I replied, smiling back at him.