Chapter 1

Y/n's Point Of View (POV):
I was pretty frustrated with what was happening. I was packing my bags all messily. I was mad, I'm not gonna lie. My mom walked in about to say something, but since I was not having it so I interrupted her before she could.

"No. I get that I like this group. Ugh but like, it doesn't mean that I want to move away from my family...Whatever, I can't wait to finish these 2 weeks at school and head off without you"

My mom nodded, walking away seeing that I was mad. But at the same time, there was a knock on the door, I groaned just thinking about it.

'Why me?!'

My mom opened the door, showing the guest to my room. I just heard a knock on my door, so I looked up.

There she was...Son Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung's POV:
I knock on the girl's door. Her name is Y/n L/n. I do understand that she is mad, but I'm happy, we're all happy to have her with us.

"So um. How are you?"

She just nodded "Fine, you?"

"I'm okay"

I sit on her bed, as she just mumbles to herself. Her mom walked out, closing the door so it's just us.

"Are you excited?"

Y/n looked at me, I kid you not, with the most deadpan face you'll ever see.

Y/n: "I mean, excited isn't what I was going for" she sat next to be, sighing.

This will be a long 2 weeks, and maybe even a flight home. I know she'll love it, but uh she's definitely not loving it now.

I can't wait for the others to meet her. Jihyo will have to mother another child. I look over something is off, or at least on her mind

"What's wrong"

She looked at me, sighing "I'm sorry, I'm never like this with people. I just don't get why my mom would do this. Don't get me wrong, I love your group. I just, you know, don't want to leave."

She hugged me...I'm so confused. She's mad and sad, yet still hugs me. I hug her you know, but it's just like she's taking it out on me. But yet still hugs me like she wasn't just mad at me 10 seconds ago

Y/n's POV:
I realized what I was doing, and immediately got off of her. I generally don't know why I hugged her. This is all so confusing.

I just go back to packing my things, I need to make sure I have everything I need. Sure I got 2 weeks, but let me tell you a thing called 'procrastination'

She just watches me put all my things in my bag, so I just decided to start a conversation. Get to know the person who I've watched for years, but don't know the personal things as much.

"So is there anything you want to know"

She nodded "What do you do for fun around here?"

That is a problem. I don't do anything. I'm a homebody, I love staying at home, watching Netflix, YouTube, not going out. I might..maybe..with my friends. But I don't want to sound too lame

"I watch Netflix or YouTube"

She nodded, looking around my room "Well since you have 2 weeks left till we leave. That gives us 2 weeks to get to know each other and bond before going home. It'll be fun"

She's so happy. Maybe it will be fun, but I'm still mad. But I guess, not everybody gets to be the daughter of a Kpop idol.

No one's POV:
The 2 weeks went by, Y/n wasn't mad anymore...at Chaeyoung. She was actually starting to get excited to be living with Twice, now the time was coming. Time to move to Korea.

Y/n put on her hat, nervously sitting as they drive up to the airport. "How am I going to get through the people if I'm with you"

The manager looked over "You'll be with me. I have an extra mask, you'll get to play Manager/bodyguard with me."

She smiled as she handed Y/n the mask, now all of them getting out of the car. They started to make their way inside, only a few people recognized Chaeyoung, so a small crowd was getting formed.