Chapter 30

Y/n's POV:
When Auntie Sana and I got home, Mina was waiting on the couch and asked me if I wanted to play a game with her, so we both ran off to go play.

What she doesn't know is that I am very competitive when it comes to games, and I am pretty good at learning new games and having beginners luck, but then it becomes a skill.

We sat down, and the first game she wanted to play was Fortnite, the thing is I didn't know she was into or that she actually played it. I would usually refuse to play but I watch people..I still don't know any of the controls either.

We connected my laptop to her computer and we were able to start playing together. "Auntie, I don't know the controls or how to actually play this game"

She smiled and told me what each key does, then helped me as I tried to get used to the game, I mean couldn't we have just played Minecraft, that's easy. But after losing to her twice, I decided to go all in.

Auntie Mina was going down!

It's game on, we started to play, and made it where we were the last 2 standing, so I did what people like to call 'camping', hide and kill when they walk past you. She got a good shot on me "Hey!"

She smirked "Sorry baby, you can't win"

I scoffed and got up and ran to a building quickly, while I was shooting her "Sorry Mina...you. Lose" one last shot and I killed her.

Mina: "WHAT?!"

I laughed "Well it sucks to suck" but if looks could kill, they'd be planning my funeral

Mina: "What did you say?"

I laughed nervously, "Sorry, you lose?"

She nodded slowly, "You're gonna wish that you never went against me. You're so on Son Y/n"

I nodded "Well I can't wait to win again Myoui Mina" we played another round, and your girl won again "BOOM! I win!"

She took a deep breath, and I know she's very competitive, so beating her in a game was not a good idea, but it was a fun one.

Mina: "You know what? You're good, and I'll accept that. Let's move onto something simple"

I nodded and looked at her "What is this simple game?"

She pulled it up on her computer, and I nodded, getting in the game on my laptop "Minecraft, that's okay. This I can do, and as long as we don't leave each other with the zombies" she nodded and started the game, so we can start to play together.

Mina's POV:
I decided to play Fortnite even though I don't actually play the game. I learned all the controls between these past few days so I could play with Y/n and it can be a fun thing for us to play.

I got really good at the game, and I hope Y/n doesn't feel too bad about me beating her in the game. When she finally came back with her laptop, she connected it so we could play together.

Y/n: "Auntie, I don't know the controls or how to actually play this game"

I smiled and taught her what each key does, so I helped her as much as I could, to get her used to it. We played 2 rounds and 1 won them, but now I'm thinking I should probably go easy on her, but I'm very competitive.

She wanted to play another round, so I guess she wants to lose again. We played another game, and it ended up being just us 2 again, and she was hiding thinking that I couldn't see her.

I shot her, and she was surprised, "Hey!"

I smirked as I continued to kill her "Sorry baby, you can't win"