Chapter 15

Y/n's POV:
When I was watching Twice I noticed that when they play games together, they get really loud. I've only seen them play mafia that one time

And I still believe that I was tricked. There is no way that Aunties Sana and Momo were the mafias and able to get away with it. Aunties Mina and Nayeon seemed more like the mafias. It's fine though

I watched Twice finish up filming, so they walked over to me and Manager unnie. They knew I took pictures of them, I mean I wasn't being secretive.

Jihyo: "Can I see those photos you took?"

I showed them the photos I took, and they seemed to really love them. They were all smiling and surprised at how well the photos were taken.

They all smiled, some smirked for who knows what reason. But mom was the one who made me suspicious of them.

Mom: "You should buy a camera"

I looked up quickly, I was looking at her very suspiciously, but before I could say anything Auntie Nayeon jumped in.

Nay: "Because you take amazing photos, you'd be an amazing photographer"

I nodded, but I was still looking at mom, but I guess that is what she meant. It's just that I find it weird that some of my apps were open that I didn't open, but I'm probably still really tired.

They are all very suspicious today because Auntie Ji hugged me unexpectedly. I was used to the constant affection, but that wasn't it, she just wanted to tell me something

Jihyo: "So, uh Daniel is going to come over later. You get to meet him today"

"I can just call him Daniel right?"

She nodded, and I just sighed of relief because it was be really weird if I had to call him uncle because he's dating Auntie Jihyo

After they were all done, it was time to go back home. I was pretty glad because I can sleep more, but really I just wanted to play games. I've been into Minecraft recently, and I just remembered that I fell into a cave and still need to get out.

Mina's POV:
Me and Chae were walking when Jihae started to walk towards up, I have a feeling it might be about this weekend

Jihae: "You do realize this weekend really starts tomorrow. So do you want to go tomorrow or Sunday?"

I completely forgot today was Friday, so I texted Tzu real quick, and for once in a lifetime she responded really fast

Tzu: "Yeah, we can go tomorrow, I don't think we have a schedule tomorrow"

We all headed to the car, and texted the Groupchat telling them the plan, and all of us agreed that if she was to ask, they would say 'Radio Show'

The ride home was pretty quiet, but once we got home, Y/n immediately went to her room. Me and Chae sat on the couch with Jihyo on my side and Tzu on hers.

Jihyo sighed "She's gonna meet Daniel, I don't know, do you think she'll like him"

Chae nodded "For sure, you know she will. I mean she must've heard the news of you two dating, I think if she was affected by that we would've known from the beginning"

Jihyo nodded, and I just hugged her. "Don't worry, she also needs to meet Heechul, I'm sure she would've voiced something if something was wrong. You have nothing to worry about, Chae is right, we would've known by now"

Jihyo's POV:
Chae and Mina are right, but something in me is still really a little worried. He'll be here in about an hour or so, and I'm getting more and more anxious.