Chapter 41

Y/n's POV:
The next day we had to wake up early, and I guess I was pretty away because I went to sleep early, but I don't know. When I woke up I saw mom asleep in bed, but then I saw that I was in my pajamas, which I didn't change to. I guess mom changed my clothes, I don't know

I decided to take a shower, but when I got out, mom was awake and ready to go. We headed out to the vans to go to the concert hall, which I find annoying because the concert is hours away.

When we got there, they had to set their mics and do some simple tests to make sure that the mics were actually working. I was able to stay behind with manager unnie and oppa, they were doing a few things, but I just sat there on my phone, playing some games.

Not gonna lie, it was really fun seeing the screen backstage, because it showed the stage and it looked really cool, they look so small on it. All of them came backstage to get their things that they will need to be on stage, then went back out but this time to do a rehearsal.

They have like 15 songs they need to sing, plus they're dancing to quite a few of those, but they'll also be alone to interact with their fans, so I guess all of it does seem to be fun.

When they came back for their break, mom walked up to me with something in her hand. I found out a few seconds later that she grabbed my homework "Here, while you wait, you can do this"

I sighed as I grabbed it, of course it was math, why would it be anything else except math...She kissed my head and walked away, so I walked back to the table in the back of the room and opened the book.

I know how to do this, but I just don't want to do it. Manager unnie walked into the room and saw me, so she sat down next to me "You brought work?" I shook my head "Mom brought it"

She nodded and looked at my paper "Oh wow..I wish I could help you"

I smiled "I know how to do it anyways" Good thing it's only 2 worksheets, all my other math is still in my bag. I did all of my work fast, but I don't know if any of it is right and neither does anyone else here.

I pulled out my phone and got on some math app and started typing in the equations, and I guess I got them right so I just put all my work up. Mom walked in "So Y/n, are you gonna sing at this concert?"

I shook my head "I'll stay here with this Jetpack Joyride game, because I have stage fright"

Manager oppa sat on the other side of me "You sang last time"

I nodded "Yeah, and it took a lot of concentration just to not faint on that stage"

Auntie Jihyo walked in next "Chae, let's go. We need to practice"

Mom nodded and walked out with Auntie, so I just watched them on that backstage screen. It shows different camera angles, which was pretty fun to see. I was sitting there for a few hours, and now all I want is food.

I guess one of the managers read my mind, because they got up "I'm gonna get some food" I silently cheered, then I got back to my game while I waited for the food to come.

Nayeon's POV:
We were practicing our songs, and it was honestly so exhausting because of the amount of songs we had to sing. Everyone was tired, and as the oldest I feel like I have to take care of them. I was going around making sure they had water to drink, that they were okay, and that nobody was feeling ill. Jeongyeon also helped me check on the maknaes.

We were starting to get hungry, I mean we will take a break in a little bit, but for now, not right now. We went over a few more songs, because we have to make sure our dances are perfect for Once. We don't really get to see them often, so this has to be perfect.

After about another 20 minutes, we got called over to take a break. It's not a water break, but we're eating lunch, so I'm happy. We got our towels, cleaned off our sweat, and were about to get our food.

Y/n was eating a lot, I chuckled "Hungry? Y/n?"

She nodded "We didn't eat breakfast, so I'm hungry" Everyone laughed a little, it was nice to take a little break.

Later on, everything was set. The concert was in a few minutes, so had our outfits ready and we're heading to the risers, I can't wait.

Everyone was really excited, Y/n gave us our one last good luck hugs. We're waiting to go up and we could hear our fans cheering. When it was time we did our chant and got onto the risers, Y/n waved us off and we started our concert.

We had a fun time with our fans, we recorded ourselves on their phones, Jihyo played around using her mic and having Once follow her movements with their Candy Bongs.

Sana kissed all of us on our cheeks, I surprised Jeong and Jihyo. Either way we all had a fun time, but we all got sad when it was over because we didn't want to leave. Also Jeongyeon threw Sana's shoe out before the stage closed, so we might have to get that later.

Y/n's POV:
Today's concert was amazing, and I had fun watching it backstage while I was jamming out to their songs. I can't wait to do this for every concert. I looked at manager unnie "So this is what you do? You just sit here and jam out?"

She nodded "I mean what else can we do? Also seeing them have fun is just cute"

I laughed "It is...but wow this was fun"

They all came backstage, so I gave them all big hugs, and they were so happy. The day ended really well, we had a good dinner together, and looked around to see the night sky. It's different here than it is in Korea, I like it.

I could get used to this, being with Twice and the managers make me feel safe. I got some good photos of them, a few videos of them doing things, on both my camera and phone. It was honestly a really great night.

The next day was a free day, so mom went out but I didn't want to go. I had to stay with Auntie Momo and Sana in Momo's room, which was annoying because I can't stay by myself. So while they were having fun talking and all that, I was just on my phone.

Auntie Sana moved next to me "So, do you want to do something?" I shook my head and she sighed "Okay..."

Nothing was happening, so I was starting to get really bored. Auntie Momo looked at me "Bored?" I nodded so she turned on the TV "Try to watch something"

I flipped through the channels, Auntie Sana's phone was ringing, she told me it was from mom so she put it on speaker. "Tell Y/n to get her things ready. We're heading back and I don't want her to procrastinate"

I shook my head after mom hung up "I'm not doing it"

Auntie Sana turned off the TV "Just do it, it can be real quick if you make it quick" I sighed, but no part of me moved.

Auntie Momo carefully pulled me up, but I sat back down. "No." Auntie Momo got this serious face, and it was honestly scary "Y/n, do as we say. Now."

I stood up and started walking to the door, but I made the biggest mistake ever. I was annoyed so I started to mumble "I don't give a fuck about what you say." She heard me.