Chapter 35

Y/n's POV:
Twice went to go film their video, so that left me and Manager unnie, so now we can go to the vocal coach. I don't understand why I'm starting to regret this, but I am. When I walked into the room, he was sitting on a chair, smiling.

I bowed, sitting down in front of him, he looked at manager unnie then at me "So, do you have a specific song you want to sing?"

I nodded "I want to sing After Moon"

He nodded, and started to get his things ready. Now starting to play the piano, I honestly had no idea what I was doing at this point. It's my first time taking a lesson like this. Twice has no clue I'm doing this, and I'm very shy with new people.

But I won't spoil anything. At the end of the lesson, I had a printed out version of the lyrics, better Korean pronunciation, and a good compliment from both manager unnie and the vocal coach. That makes me confident in myself.

We walked back into the practice room "When are they finished?"

Manager unnie looked at her watch "In about an hour or so" I nodded, and played the song on my phone "I'm gonna practice, so keep a lookout, just in case" she nodded and sat down by the door.

I was going to practice this a lot. I want this to be perfect, since this was going to be the moment I really surprise them. I was recording myself, and it sounded pretty good. I don't know, I'm confident but at the same time, I'm not really confident.

After going over the song a few times, I stop "That's enough for today, I'll practice later"

Skip to Monday, I sat down at my desk, then Min sat down next to me and held my hand "What's wrong?"

I shook my head "Nothing really, well I want to travel with Twice, but I don't want to leave you, or miss a lot of school, but mainly I don't want to leave you. I'll be gone for about a month and a half"

She smiled, that really comforted me a lot. "Y/n, I'll be fine. I'll miss you, yeah. But you can always call me, text, and I'll be when you get back"

I nodded a wrote something down so no one could hear me 'The dates aren't shows yet, but go to the Seoul concert, please"

She gave me a confused look "Why? I mean I want to go, cause it's Twice, but why?"

I smiled, then kissed her cheek "It's a surprise"

She had no idea about where I was going with this. This week Twice was busy, but manager unnie convinced them to let me stay home, and that she'll watch me. I spent that time practicing my song, and a few movies, but it's mainly about the song.

Tomorrow I have to see the stylists, and I'm not wearing anything fancy, but they wanted me to look casual, but nice. So she's coming over, and I think I'm gonna wear the tour shirt, with a jacket, some jeans, or that's what manager unnie told they might have me wear.

Jeongyeon's POV:
We're practicing for our concert coming up, and we're doing different things with the choreography, so we need to practice. Y/n didn't come with us, but I've noticed some things off with her.

I sat on the couch "Hey, have you guys noticed something off with Y/n recently?"

The looked at me, and it looked like Dahyun was thinking "Now that you mention it, it does look like she's hiding something"

Tzuyu: "Also manager unnie, they seem to be planning something together"

Momo and Sana laid down on the floor, Sana laughed a little "Should we spy on them?" Momo slightly kicked Sana "I wish, but we have to practice"

I jumped up "Jihae can do it!"

Momo nodded and grabbed her phone, Chae stopped her "We shouldn't do that, maybe they just got closer. She does have to be with manager unnie a majority of the time

I sat down again, Mina was still on her phone. "Well yes, they are getting closer with each other, but that's because they're hiding something.

I walked over and sat down on the couch, then put Chae on my lap "One day, tomorrow? Then if it's nothing then we can move on"

Chaeyoung nodded, I knew that would get her. Mina texted Jihae and we went back to practice.

~next day~

Jihae's POV:
I don't know how to spy on them since they're in the dorm, but as I'm waiting, I saw the stylists walking to the door. That's odd because Twice is at the company, and they didn't think this through when they asked me to spy on them.

I ran into the stylist "Hey, you need help? I could help"

She smiled "What are you doing here?"

I looked around "Mina, she wanted me to get something she left here"

She nodded, so I can tell she believed me. And the Best Oscar goes to...Oh look at that..Me

We walked inside, and the first thing I heard was singing. Who is that? Y/n walked over and was surprised to see me, and I don't blame her, I'm not supposed to be here.

Y/n: "Jihae unnie? What are you doing here?"

I put the stuff I was carrying down "Mina asked me to get something and I ran into the stylist. So I guess I'm here to help now. What's going on?"

She looked at the manager then smiled "I'm doing a surprise for Twice, I'm gonna be singing at their concert, but you can't tell them"

A whole realization washed over me, and I guess she noticed it "Auntie Mina asked you to get something? Or was it to spy on me again?"

I nervously chuckle "Okay, yeah I'm here to spy, but I won't tell them. They know you're both up to something and it's bothering them. I'll just tell them you guys played Uno and got ice cream" she smiled and nodded.

Y/n's POV:
I knew it, they sent Jihae unnie to spy on me again, but I have to admit, I have been acting pretty weird around them. You know, always sneaking off with manager unnie, begging to stay home, and manager unnie convincing them to let me.

It's suspicious, so I can see why they did that. But stylist unnie walked into the living room, and looked at my shirt size, then pulled out a measuring tape.

I don't know what she's doing, I thought I was just gonna get a shirt, jacket, and pants. I guess not, she looked up at me "What are you comfortable with?"

I looked around, I'm still shy with people I don't know, so I take a deep break "Jacket and pants, but really I'm okay with anything except skirts and dresses"

She nodded and got my size, then asked Jihae unnie to look at my shoe size. Then looked at me again "You're gonna sing After Moon, right?"

I nodded, I don't what she was doing, but she knew "Okay, so how about a light purple shirt that's tucked in the front, dark blue jeans with a black belt, white shoes, and a half zipped up gray jacket"

I nodded, honestly I don't care, as long as I have long sleeves and pants. She looked at her phone "Okay, so I texted the hair stylist and she wants to know if you're okay with a side braid, with a flower in hair?"

I thought they were just going to decide it and not ask my opinion, I'm indecisive, so that leaves me with something to choose.

I nodded "Sure." She smiled, said bye and left with Jihae. I laid down on the bed "This should be fun"