f̷̀͠͞͡í͘͘͟͠v̵̷̢͜͡è̴̸̡̛

Seraphine pulled a bottle of vodka from her freezer and asked if Taehyung would like a drink but god forbid the day he has an episode while drunk so he declined almost immediately. Seraphine shrugged but continued to poor herself a glass.

Now that Taehyung has the chance to look around he notices how bare her apartment is. Since she had moved in only a mere few days ago there was still boxes scattered around, not a single homey decoration in sight.

"I know. It's boring." Seraphine sighed, kicking back the rest of her drink. She hissed and tossed the cup in the sink, making her way around the counter to where Taehyung stood.

"What do you do all day then?" Taehyung asked as she stood in front of him, reaching for one of his hands to toy with his slender fingers.

"I've got a job you know." She chuckled, pushing one of the veins that popped from the backside of Taehyung's hand. He shivered, releasing a heavy exhale that tousled the little wisps of her hairline.

"What do you do?" He asked as she tugged his hand, leading him through the bare apartment towards her bedroom.

"That's a tale for another time." She said. Taehyung didn't press any further since he was a whole mystery himself and just allowed her to pull him to her room like a siren, sitting him down on the bed. His eyes lingered on her as she shimmied out of her clothes, revealing a matching set of black laced galore beneath. He had never seen something so put together on a women's body before and he was reacting in the way any other straight man would, and exactly as Seraphine predicted. "We gotta get you in the mood." She smiled.

"Whatever you're doing is working." Taehyung said, leaning back on his hands as she advanced forward. His eyes traced the curve of her thigh as she stalked towards him like a tiger, ready to pounce. But she stood calm once she reached between his knees, a cocky smile pulling at her lips. And then she began moving and Taehyung groaned, drool collecting in his mouth with every sway of her hips, every bounce of her breasts, every teasing touch she placed against him. She smirked and slowly crawled onto his lap, lowering herself onto his thighs.

And then Taehyung was flipping them over and she gasped, back hitting the mattress and hair sprawling out like a black flower, eyes two glistening jewels of jade in the dark.

"You really thought I'd tolerate that for long?" Taehyung tsked, shaking his head as he plucked the straps hugging her hips, pulling the elastic and releasing it with a sharp sting. Seraphine flinched, curling her hands into the blanket beneath her. "It was a lovely show dear, but now it's my turn."

She loved how he could turn into a completely  different person when it came to a moment like this. It made her gut tingle and she forgot about the troubles of adulting in a cruel world, smiling happily as he pushed her up the bed, stripping her of everything below the waist.

Seraphine moaned as he placed a kiss to her core, licking up her slit and to her clit where he pressed another sloppy kiss, swirling the tip of his tongue around the sensitive bud. The sight of his fluffy head of hair between her legs coupled with the feeling of his wet tongue and plush lips doing wonders against her made her moan out, not even caring about the neighbors. If this man was going to be her fuck buddy then she wanted everybody to know.

Taehyung sucked relentlessly against her clit then switched to soft and slow kisses to her skin, repeating the loop again. Seraphine groaned and his hands pressed against her inner thighs to keep them from snapping shut as she grew closer to orgasm, pants leaving her bitten lips as she felt it nearly snap but then he pulled away, smiling mischievously.

"Taehyung." She whined. His lips and chin glistened with her fluids and his own saliva, eyes sparking with a certain intensity that made them three shades darker than usual. Her orgasm slipped away and she pouted, lifting her hips back up to his mouth. Taehyung smiled and lazily lapped up her center, nipping at her lips lightly. "F-Fuck." She moaned, writhing against the sheets.

Taehyung chuckled, sending deep vibrations straight through her, making her gasp and he moved his hands, still holding her legs open but using his thumbs to spread her lips wider, gently blowing cool air against her exposed cunt.

"Ah Taehyung!" She cried out, fighting against his hands. He watched more slick seep out and he about came right then and there.

"You teased me so now I tease you princess, that's how it works." Taehyung said. Seraphine whined, desperately wanting to climax or shut her legs, the cold air too sensitive for her wet core.

"Please Taehyung." She said, chest heaving up and down as she begged. "Please."

"Awe." Taehyung cooed. "Only because you asked nicely." And he descended, holding her folds open so he could push his tongue past them. Seraphine squirmed and moaned, thighs twitching as he licked over her and she came quickly against his tongue, cursing at finally reaching orgasm.

Taehyung kissed her clean and pulled back, satisfied with his work.

"See you tomorrow then?" He smiled. Seraphine was still stuck in the high of her orgasm to return the favor or protest so Taehyung left, ready to get home so he could brush his teeth and rid himself from the painful boner he was pitching in his tight pants.

 Seraphine was still stuck in the high of her orgasm to return the favor or protest so Taehyung left, ready to get home so he could brush his teeth and rid himself from the painful boner he was pitching in his tight pants