t̷̨́̕͞w̸̸̧͝͠e̡̨҉̵͞n̡̢͘͟͠t̷̨̢͡͝y҉̴̢̕̕

There was a killer on the loose in his house.

There was a killer, on the loose, in his house.

Jimin nearly threw up as he turned to his left, darting into his room quickly. His ankle was begging for a break from the pressure of movement but his life was on the line at the moment- his ankle was the least of his worries.

His phone was right on the nightstand where he left it and he reached for it, pulling it off the charger. His fingers were trembling as he opened the emergency call option, dialing a nine, then a one-

BAM!

Jimin screamed, high pitched and full of terror, and his instincts told him to hide so he dropped to his knees and began to crawl under his bed. But he alerted Taehyung of his whereabouts, and his quick footsteps thundered through the hall and he burst into Jimin's room, seeing the boy on his stomach with his upper body under the bed. Taehyung chuckled and crouched down, wrapping his hands around Jimin's ankles and yanking the boy back, most likely creating a rug burn against his abdomen. Jimin thrashed around, clawing at the carpet frantically and crying out, kicking his legs and throwing his arms around, anything to escape.

"Stop fighting." Taehyung growled, crawling up Jimin's body. His hands found Jimin's arms and he pulled them back, holding his wrists as if he was getting arrested. "I can just make this quick if you-"

"Get off me you sick fuck!!" Jimin yelled.

Taehyung was beyond frustrated with Jimin at this point.

Oh well, it was his fault for all of this anyways.

"Let's take a trip to the bathroom, yeah?"

Taehyung gripped the hair at the back of Jimin's head tightly and pulled as he stood up, dragging Jimin with him. Jimin cried in agony and his hands flew to Taehyung's, attempting to pry his hand from his curls. But Taehyung was too strong and too determined so Jimin just stumbled along after him, his skin aflame with searing pain.

Once in the bathroom, Taehyung pushed Jimin into the bathtub roughly and Jimin landed inside, bashing his skull against the wall. He clutched his head, unable to scramble out since he could barely even see through the white lines that struck like lightning in his brain.

Taehyung twisted the knob on the tub and it began to fill with cold water and Jimin whimpered, reaching for the side of the tub to climb out but Taehyung was there and he made sure Jimin was staying put.

It was easy to find something sharp since they were in a bathroom. He found a razor blade and smirked, testing the sharp edge against his finger. Looks like this was the weapon of his choice and he was satisfied with that, watching the metal gleam in the light.

"N-No no-" Jimin cried, watching as Taehyung neared him with the blade in his hands.

"Shut up." Taehyung mumbled. He grabbed Jimin's wrist, the water now filling half the tub, and held it tightly. Jimin wailed as the razor edge sliced into his arm, pushing deep past layers of skin and sinking down into him. Taehyung watched the blood trickle out, dripping over the white edge of the tub and mixing with the water, turning it pink.

He'd have to hurry.

Somebody would've heard strange noises by now.

"I wish I could play with you a little more." Taehyung sighed, moving up Jimin's arm to cut another horizontal line, digging into his smooth flesh. Water splashed onto the floor as Jimin squirmed but it was no use. He was slowly loosing his energy and his blood, and the cool water was making his muscles grow numb. Taehyung watched his plush lips turn purple and his pretty brown eyes grow foggy, skin turning impossibly pale.

Jimin finally stopped moving- besides the subtle rise of his chest as he breathed shallowly- by the time Taehyung had placed five cuts in his right arm, three more on his left. The water continued to run, slipping over the edge of the tub and onto the floor, which was how it would stay until somebody found Jimin's dead, cold, lifeless body.

Taehyung stood up, knees wet, and flushed the blade down the toilet, washing his hands to rid them of any blood and then drying them, drying the faucet knobs too, and taking the rag with him to dispose of in a laundry basket inside Jimin's room. He could hear the tub filling steadily and soon the water would leak out from the small crack beneath the door, and Taehyung would love to watch but he needed to get out of there before anybody showed up out of suspicion.

He rinsed their bowls off in the sink and placed them in the dishwasher, then went to the door and slipped on his shoes.

He didn't bring anything with him so he just left after that, closing the door and stepping out into the dark. He walked for awhile and then turned down an alley, finding a spot that was obscured from the open road, and he sat there, leaning his head against the wall.

He'd wake up soon, and the only evidence he had of the murder he just committed was a shirt he had grabbed on the way out. Why? Well to remember Jimin by of course. If he was making this a regular thing, then why not start collecting mementos? A souvenir of his victim? He could start a whole shrine.

Yes.

Perfect.

And the first piece smelled just like Jimin too.