Chapter 11 - Lalimario's Night

Lisa was awaken by a delicious familiar smell. As soon as her conscience was full back, her thoughts were wandering to the last moment she was awaken, lying in that same bed, Jennie's bed, having sex with her. They came from the bathroom with their bodies still wet and burning with passion. It was not perfect, but it just felt right. They were hunger for each other. She could still feel Jennie's eyes staring at her soul. That didn't feel like just sex. It was like making love. Yes, she and Jennie made love for the first time. Because she didn't just felt desired, but also loved. Loved by every touch of Jennie. By every kiss and every time her name was called. She was not just imagining it. She knew it. Jennie said it minutes prior to their arrival at that bed, that she always would need Lisa. "Stay still my heart." Lisa said under her breath. She stood up from Jennie's bed going in the direction of that wonderful smell.

"I love when you wake me up like this." Lisa said opening up a cardboard box of The Crispy Crust Pizzeria over the kitchen's counter.

"Hey, sleepyhead", Jennie said turning herself from the fridge. "Wow, you must be really hungry, huh?"

Lisa acknowledges her lack of clothes while chewing her slice of pepperoni. "Nothing you have never seen before."

Jennie placed two glasses and filled them up with grape soda "By the way" she approached Lisa "That was just amazing."

"I thought so." Lisa said with a light blush.

"But, you know" Jennie gulped a sip of her soda "You walking naked around the house do not help my hormones situation, at all." She took a last look at Lisa perfect curves.

"Alright, I'll get dress." Lisa said with a teasing smile setting her pizza back in the box and leaving for her bedroom.

"I would totally go for another round." Jennie said under her breath.

After a few minutes Lisa was back wearing a ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. Jennie tried to ignore the way Lisa's clothes was affecting her. 'Damn it, Jennie, you just had sex. Get yourself together.'

-----

"So, this Inferno club, what they play?" Jennie asked to distract her mind.

"A little bit of everything. Good music, bad music, old music, new music."

"How specific."

Lisa chuckled "I'm not into what they play there, so I don't really care."

"If you don't care about the music, what do you do in there?"

"Wait and see." Lisa winked to her. Jennie was feeling her hormones poking her again. So much for a distraction.

"I-I think it's getting late." Jennie looked at the kitchen clock, it was 8 in the night. "I'll hit the bed."

"But it's really early, Cupcake, even for you. Are you not going to have more pizza?"

"I had enough." Jennie said licking her fingers.

Lisa noticed something shifting in Jennie mood, she learned to read some of the Jennie's patterns behavior, and this was one of her classics: she was feeling embarrassing about her hormones getting the best of her again.

"Come here." Lisa got out of her stool embracing Jennie from behind her. She placed a soft kiss on Jennie's check and patted her belly "Wow!"

"What?" Jennie had her eyes closed, her body was easily melting under Lisa's touch. I'm a lost cause. She thought.