Chapter 12 - Letting The Cables Sleep

Jennie was not sure if she heard it clearly. Because her ears told her that Lisa just said "I love you" but her brain was having a hard time to process that.

"You what?"

"I love you, Jennie" Lisa repeated with sincere eyes.

"But... I..." Jennie's eyes were watering again.

Lisa pulled her face gently giving Jennie a lingering kiss.

"You love me?" Jennie said breaking the kiss. Lisa nodded, her own eyes shedding tears too.

Jennie felt her heart racing and full, irradiating a wave of warmth and happiness to her entire body. She smiled to Lisa and resumed the kiss, felling Lisa's lips trembling with her touch. That was a different kiss. That was not about desire or need. It was not rushed or chaste. It was love. Just love.

Lisa's touch on her was light and soft. All Jennie wanted was to keep feeling her like that forever. Like nothing else mattered. She didn't plan her next moves, neither Lisa. They were just savoring each other, holding each other like the world was about to end. They were not sure when they started to rock on each other. The feeling of pleasure coming from their cores was like an extension of the emotions they were sharing. It was a feeling that was growing and taking all of their nerves to the edge. They came undone almost at the same time. Jennie was first, while Lisa held her with such devotion. Then Lisa was feeling her own body coming to pieces, for only to melt together in Jennie's arms.

There were no words to express what just happened. No word could do that. They remained in silence until they fall asleep in each other arms.

-----

Jennie woke up first, feeling her body aching after hours dancing like she was a teenager again. She looked at Lisa sleeping with such relaxed features. She smiled with the memory of Lisa's last words for her. "I love you." She gave her a light kiss on her cheek, and then sat up carefully. Lisa was still wearing her leather pants and corset. That was probably very uncomfortable. So, she decided to wake up Lisa.

"Hey, Lisa." She approached Lisa's ear "Babe, wake up." She grabbed Lisa's shoulder and shook it.

Lisa slowly opened her eyelids, automatically smiling at the sight of Jennie.

"Good morning." Jennie greeted her, giving a warm smile.

"Babe, huh?"

Jennie blushed and grabbed a pillow, throwing lightly on Lisa's arm. "Shut up."

Lisa pushed the pillow to the floor, pulling Jennie's arm. "Come here, babe." She said with an affect voice.

Jennie leaned over her and planted a kiss on Lisa's lips. Lisa took a deep breath and opened her eyes. "No. You're always going to be my Cupcake." Jennie gave Lisa a goof smile. "But you can call me whatever you want."

"That wasn't planned, it just came out." Jennie shrugged.

"I like it, but it does not explain why you woke me up in such an ungodly hour." Lisa covered her eyes with her arms.

"Because," Jennie said in a lightly tone "we slept in our party clothes and besides your leather pants, you're wearing what seems to be a very uncomfortable corset."

"So, you just wanted to see me naked, it's that what you are saying?"

Jennie threw another pillow on Lisa. Lisa made a move to sit up, but returned to her previous position, wincing with pain. "Oh, for fucks sake..." Jennie giggled. "I'm feeling like a very old lady now."