Chapter 25 - A Sky Full of Stars

Lisa grabbed Jennie ass, touching her shoulder lightly with her lips. She could not suck or move her tongue with much force, cause every rough movement in her mouth would bring pain to her. She was feeling Jennie starting to rock her hips, creating a friction between their centers. But it was not enough. She rolled Jennie to her back, placing her thigh between Jennie's leg, giving her more contact. Jennie whimpered, wrapping her hands around Lisa's neck. Lisa had an idea. She spread Jennie's leg, pulling her right leg up, while she turned to her side, raising her right leg and intertwining with Jennie's, propping her weigh on her left knee.

Jennie opened her eyes widen when realized what Lisa was doing: realizing another item in her list. She felt their clits and folds touching in a very wet hug. It felt just amazing. Amazing. Lisa rocked her hips once, and Jennie was among the clouds. It was just perfect. Perfect. Lisa rolled her hips again. Jennie was feeling the stream of wetness between them increasing. She was not sure if it was her or Lisa or both, getting freaking aroused. But her hot and wet hug fell apart, as Lisa lost her balance, tumbling to the side.

"Wow, sorry, Cupcake." She said laughing, with her leg awkwardly spread over Jennie's torso.

Jennie's frustration broke into a wave of laughs, when she noticed how dorky and clumsy they were tangled. "We are two silly goofys."

They kept laughing as they tried to return to the same position, now falling to the other side of the bed. Lisa pulled her leg down, crawling back to Jennie. "I think we should keep with the basics for now."

Jennie furrowed her brows "Nooo, it was as good as it lasted. Let's try again."

Lisa smiled apologetic "I was afraid to hurt you, that's why I lost balance." She touched Jennie's belly. "I was afraid to hurt him."

Jennie closed eyes and nodded. "Okay, you are right. Let's try this when it's safer. For the both of us."

Lisa pressed her lips in a thin line, smiling shyly. "Well it was really good as is lasted. Our juices merging in one very hot and very wet meeting." She said in a low tone, making Jennie react with pleaded eyes.

"Hold that thought." She said grabbing Lisa's hips and rolling her to the side.

"What?" Lisa was looking with curios eyes to Jennie, as her fiancé was getting a pillow and tucking it under Lisa's ass.

"So much better now." She said crawling on bed, pulling Lisa's legs over her shoulders and adding another pillow under her belly. She dived between her legs, taking in all wetness in her face.

Lisa jerked with the sensations in her sensitive clit after the short, but effective, friction. "This was supposed to be your turn, Cupcake."

Jennie didn't say anything in return, she just made her best, licking and sucking every corner of Lisa's folds, sucking her entrance with such desire that Lisa was seeing stars under her eyelids. She finalized her suction introducing her tongue deep inside Lisa, alternating between hard and soft thrusts.

Lisa tugged Jennie's hair in a way to show her partner how much she loved all of that. Jennie responded repeating her motions eagerly with her hands wrapped around Lisa's thighs. She finished her act with her tongue flickering Lisa's clit, making her convulsing. She crawled back to her side of the bed, looking with satisfied eyes to Lisa panting by her side.

"You sho... you should let... me do you." Lisa said regaining her breath.

"So you didn't like it?" Jennie said sarcastically.

"That's not... what I... meant."

"So, what did you mean, delicious lady?" Jennie said in her ear.