Chapter 16 - One Night Stand

Lisa woke up with the sound of a whining. She opened her eyes and removed the pillow that was stuffed on her face. She closed her eyes again, bothered by the sun light who was shining through the window. She covered her eyes with the pillow again, mumbling something that made sense only on her mind.

"I'm sorry." She heard in response from Jennie. The tiny Cupcake closed the curtains, making the room a little more bearable.

Lisa removed the pillow again, looking to Jennie getting desperate in front of the mirror. It was Tuesday morning, and Lisa was enjoying the last hours of her Monday off, even though she would only going to work again later in the day. She never cared much how her work schedule was the opposite of most people. She enjoyed to be awake all night, but never liked the idea of sleeping during the day. Living with Jennie was just making the experience getting worst by the hour. On her off days she tried to keep up with Jennie schedule, just to suffer in double on her next shift. She was feeling like a zombie most of the time on the drugstore. She was taking energy drinks every night to keep her awake until the end of the shift. In the process she was having some pain in her stomach during the mornings. She was really considering to looking for another job or to try changing to the day shift. The idea was stronger on her mind every time she felt the consequences of her different routine, like in that morning.

"What is wrong?" She asked in her sleepy and now more audible voice.

"Nothing is fitting me." Jennie complained while she tried to button up her suit pants. "I've already lost all my pencil skirts and I can't keep using the same pair of beige and blue long skirts that still fit me."

"So buy new clothes" Lisa said like it was the obvious solution.

"I don't want to buy something that I will only use for a few months. It's a waste of money." Now she was trying to make her dress shirt to cover her belly without revealing her unbuttoned pants. "How do I look?" She asked turning to Lisa with real hope on her eyes.

Lisa opened her eyes more widen "Turn to your side." Jennie turned "Now walk to the other side of the room" and after some steps, Jennie's pants were on the floor "You look hot." Lisa said giving Jennie a thumb up.

Jennie huffed pulling her pants up "This is serious, Lisa."

"I was serious." She said defensive "You asked how you looked. And you look hot without your pants." She tried to smirk in her sleepy face.

"Can you stop been so adorable when I'm been like a pain in the ass." Jennie whined sitting on the bed and pouting.

"No." Lisa said sitting up, crawling in the bed and lying again, with her head in Jennie's lap this time, facing her belly and wrapping her arms around her torso "Cause you are my pain in the ass."

Jennie let out a chuckled, tilting her head down to Lisa, brushing her hair. "So you think I should go work without pants?"

"No." Lisa folded up Jennie's shirt hem and kissed her exposed belly "I think you should not go to work at all."

Jennie closed her eyes feeling a warm and good sensation from Lisa's kisses. "I love you Lisa, but you are not helping me here."

Lisa stopped the kisses and eyed Jennie for a brief second before she started to blow raspberries, holding Jennie's back to keep her in place. Jennie let out a squeak arching her back to avoid the contact from Lisa's lips on her belly.

"Oh my God, Lisa! I swear-" And Lisa moved her face up blowing more air in Jennie's stomach "Lisa, I'm going to-" And after more giggles, high pitchy screams and lame attempts of threats, Jennie was fully laid on the bed with Lisa on top of her, now trading the blows to kisses on Jennie's belly.