Chapter 33 - Wicked Night

Lisa almost didn't see Jennie leaving the bedroom in the morning. It was so early and they agreed on going together to work on the Halloween wedding. But at 6 a.m. Jennie was already ready to go without Lisa.

"What are doing?" Lisa asked raising her head from under a pillow.

"Rosé is waiting for me outside, somethings got belated and we need to rush there."

"It's not too early?"

"Yeah, it is." Jennie kissed Lisa's forehead. "Go back to sleep, we don't need you until noon, okay?"

Lisa mumbled something incomprehensive, dropping herself on the bed. Her mind was basically off to process all the information. But Jennie knew that Lisa was getting the message somehow.

-----

At noon Lisa was getting in the dresser room. Like the usual, the place was crowded and people were in a rush. She completely forgot about the costume part. Everybody in this wedding needed to be dress in some kind of scary costume. After a quick look at Lisa, Jane decided she would be a vampire. Of course, Lisa thought. What else, right?

But the costume was really detailed. Daisy had even glued some fake fangs on her teeth. She was wearing a black corset, knee high leather boots and a black cape, in a very Dracula style. The makeup made her look even paler, but her lips was bright red.

"Bro, if I didn't know you, I really would buy you as a real vampire." Hyunjin said at the first sight of Lisa.

"I can say the same, Frankenstein." Lisa mocked back. Those stupid fangs were kind of hard to get used to.

"Hey, not cool!" He said mad then raised his brows in a snarky smile. "I knew you'd got this wrong. I'm Dr. Frankenstein's monster."

"Oh really?" Lisa mirrored his expression. Hyunjin nodded. "I don't give a damn."

"I am Dr. Frankenstein, Mrs. Manoban-Kim." Said Jisoo coming between them, pointing their fingers to themselves. "And I knew you would be just perfect as a vampire."

They grinned very provocative to Lisa. She just snorted.

"It all makes sense now." She said walking away.

"Hey! Don't you wanna know Rosé's costume? Or your wife's?" They said trying to make Lisa return.

"I'll discover that myself." She said.

She got a text from Jennie 2 minutes early, telling Lisa to meet her at the coat closet. Walking around a row of pumpkins and skulls, Lisa was feeling in her personal heaven with the wedding decoration. It was probably the first time she really liked and cared for a wedding that was not her own.

Lisa got the directions of the coat closet and when she found the open window of the counter closet, she kept scanning the place for Jennie. There were just a girl dressed like the Wicked Witch of the West, and... was that Jennie?

She turned smiling to Lisa, with her green face and pointy hat. "Wow, Lady Killer!" She look at Lisa with widen eyes, mouth hung open.

"Looking for the ruby sleepers?" Lisa asked raising a brow and propping her elbows on the counter, approaching her face to Jennie's neck.

Jennie chuckled. "Are you interested in some green blood?"

"Do you really think her blood was green? I thought it was just her skin."

"Nerdy much?" Jennie gave a step back, Lisa shook her head, biting her lower lip. "Well, don't forget our rules, Mrs. It's not because we are married that we can PDA on work."