Chapter 23 - You're Beautiful

Jennie opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Lisa's dark lock lying over her white sheets. She yawned stretching her arms. She was feeling a little sore from the last night activities. Her old hard bed helped to caused that a little. Her head was over Lisa's chest and she automatically rested her right hand back on Lisa's stomach, caressing lightly her smooth skin.

"Are you up for another one, Cupcake?" Lisa said with her husky morning voice.

Jennie chuckled looking up to Lisa. "Why are you awake at this 'ungodly hour'?"

"I'm admiring my very naked fiancé." Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie.

Jennie looked at the rest of her body, but it was covered with sheets. "I think you need glasses, Lis. I'm not that naked."

Lisa pulled the sheets from them, revealing their 2 naked bodies. "Naked enough now?"

"Lis! Stop it! I'm cold." Jennie squealed pulling back the covers.

"I know about something that can make you feel very warm." She pulled Jennie up, but her fiancé turned her face.

"Morning breath, no." She giggled. "And my father is probably backed home."

"Yes he is. He came around 6 in the morning and is sleeping like a stone."

"What time it's now?"

Lisa looked at her phone on the bedside table "10:30. And his room it's not even next to yours. He won't wake up anytime soon."

Jennie placed her hand again over Lisa's stomach. "You are making a very good case in your favor."

"In our favor." Lisa corrected her.

"Are you really in the mood so early?" Jennie said as she as moving her hands down Lisa's body, stopping by her navel.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Lisa gave her best seductive eyes. Jennie kept her hands wandering, then stopping again, right by the end of Lisa's belly, a place she knew it was very sensitive. The simple act to scratch her nails lightly from one hip to the other was creating goosebumps in that area.

She smiled mischievously, eyeing Lisa's breasts. She shifted her position, reaching Lisa's right nipple with her mouth. She was trying to see if she could make her tremble, without touching the place Lisa wanted the most. At first Lisa was not moving, but after Jennie scratched her teeth on her skin, she heard a moan. She went further, licking and sucking, until Lisa arched her back, letting out a whimper. Jennie smiled against Lisa's nipple, making her hand finally reach her wet clit. She teased it just for a bit, before she traced patterns in Lisa's folders, going up and down, making a large round.

"I think you are in the mood." Jennie said looking at Lisa's tense face. She loved to see her 'sex face' when she touched Lisa. She felt it was like a privilege. "You are soaking wet."

Saying the simple statement made Lisa even more wet under her fingers, and increased the spasms in her hips. "Do you like dirty talk, Lisa Manoban?" Jennie said in a very teasing voice. Lisa hummed a response, nodding her head. She was past the talking part. Jennie went for the other nipple while her finger was finally massaging her fiancé clit. Lisa was panting, her hands grasping the sheets tightly. "Do you know what else I want to do for our fantasy list?" Jennie asked looking at Lisa's pleading features. She mumbled out a no. "I want." Jennie said pulling the nipple with her teeth "to". She sucked hard "trying scissoring with you."

The talk worked better than she ever imagined, because Lisa was coming hard right there. Jennie was still massaging both Lisa's breasts, when she saw her face getting to that adorable glow after sex. She wanted to kiss her lips, but she didn't want to ruin things over her morning breath.