Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ancestry Hall

Riley

"You don't know anything about your family history at all? Even the ones they teach you in class?"

"No." I answered. He let out a sigh before he escorted us to a wide door.

Sumunod kami kay Counselor Socrates sa gitna ng pasilyo na may carpet. The walls are made of marble with greek pillars, paintings of the royal family are plastered on the walls with their names engraved in a golden plate underneath.

Isa-isa niya tinuro sa amin at pinakilala ang history at bloodline ng Hanselion, from the first King and Queen to the current Princes which is us.

May ilan din mga pinta ng mga battleships, airplanes, at kotse na nanggaling mula mga nakaraang dekada pa. Ang tumatak sa isip ko ang battleship na may pangalan na Swan Song sa ilalim nito na gawa sa ginto, lumalayag iyon sa dagat habang ang Hari'y namumuno sa ship nito.

"Listen very clearly. This isn't just a tour. This is your way of getting to know your family's history. Kapag hindi kayo nakinig, uulitin natin ito." Serioso kami tiningnan ni Counselor.

We all nodded in agreement, not wanting to go through it all over again.

Counselor Socrates introduces us to our great grandparents, the first King and Queen of Aestheria after the war. They both have a serious expression while wearing formal century attire.

Cassius Primeiro Hanselion and Agatha Méiline Hanselion.

The painting of our grandparents felt different. Our grandmother sat on a victorian chair, her hair tied into a bun with a crown on her head. She has an angelic smile. Then our grandfather, standing beside her as if protecting her while holding her shoulders. His smile is striking too.

Silvester Asturias Hanselion and Anais Shantiloise Hanselion.

We have two uncles and three aunties. The first born is Ives Yago.

Second born is Morissa Dahlia.

Third born is Amity Lylou.

Fourth born is Sterling Enzo.

Then lastly, our grandparents, Silvester Asturias Hanselion who married Anais Shantiloise Navi-Hanselion.

He also showed us our extended family. Our cousins. The family of Ives Yago are the Sapphires, Amily Lylou's family are the Rubies, and Sterling Enzo's family are the Emeralds. 

Hanselions are Rose Gold. Trinitys are Amethyst.

The gemstones somehow symbolizes the family and gemstone in the crown. But the Hanselion holds all of the tiny gemstone in its rose gold crown. Kahit ipaliwanag pa ito ni Counselor, nahihirapan pa rin akong intindihan ito.

There's a painting of a family with three sons sitting on a cushioned victorian style bench while the parents are standing behind them, their hands placed on one of their son's shoulders.

"They are the Trinity family. They live in the palace too. A close relative of yours. You may as well call them your cousins."

Cousins we've never met before until now.

Morissa Dahlia (the second born) and Landry Von Trinity are the Trinity parents. Their sons are named (from oldest to youngest) are Hugo Antoine, Ambrose Gaspard, and Sacheverell Mathieus, the Trinity brothers.