Taking back what's mine

Jisso's pov
It now a year later and we haven't heard of yoongi after the incident in the mall a year ago, today hyunso is now turning 1 or 2 because of the korean age here.
Today we are celebrating hyunso's birthday, i also thought him to talk, he can only say mama and papa.

Guess were already coming in and the party started, me and taehyung's siblings are here, of course yoongi is not invited.
"Look at hyunso! He's so cute!" rosé said looking at hyunso that i was carrying.
"Well....he got the looks of his mom" taehyung said smilling
"You guys are such a great couple!" Lisa stated.
"YAH! EVERYONE! IT'S TIME FOR HYUNSO TO BLOW THE CANDLES!" Jimin said yelling from the kitchen and we all made our way there.

Taehyung lighted the candles and we all sang 'happy birthday' to hyunso and he was smilling happily, after the song hyunso blow the candle, yes...he already knew how to blow candles, his a pretty smart boy.

3 months later
Me and taehyung were at the park with hyunso, we were teaching him how to walk, but while walking at the park we saw yoongi.
"Long time no see huh?" yoongi said smilling at us
"If your gonna start a fight again, just go" taehyung said as i pick up hyunso and taehyung made me hid behind him with hyunso
"Yes...i'm starting a fight, this time for my son" yoongi said looking behind taehyung
"what do you mean?" i asked
"I'm just here to say that...i file a report that you kidnapped my son, and i'm here to tell you that tomorrow go to the court, see you" yoongi said smirking as he walked away.

I then turned to taehyung
"T-taehyung...what are we gonna do?" i asked him
"i'll call my lawyers" taehyung said
"What happens if yoongi wins?" i asked taehyung
"it means...he get's hyunso" taehyung said
"Tae...is there any way we can win? Cause for sure he will win, it's his child" i said scared
"don't worry...we will still try to win" taehyung said As he hug me and hyunso

Next day
I called rosé, lisa and jennie to come to the court with us today, taehyung also called jin, namjoon and hoseok.
When we were there we saw yoongi at the lobby of the court.
"i see you guys brought backup" yoongi said then a girl called yoongi
"yoongi!" the girl called out.
"Babe" yoongi said hugging the girl, at this point i was disgusted.
"Guys meet my girlfriend alice" yoongi said introducing her girlfriend to us, her attire is so revealing!

"okay guys...you can go in now, trial is starting" the guard said as we all went to the court, rosé holded hyunso since i was losing my cool, i wanna slap yoongi so bad! Why can't he just leave us all alone!? He has a girlfriend now and why does he even want hyunso?

The trial was going on and they were telling lies, well...yoongi filed the report.
At the end yoongi wins since he filed lies, i finally loose my cool after the judge said 'yoongi wins the child custody of hyunso',  i stood up and they were all looking at me.
"unnie...sit down!" jennie said
"How could yoongi win when he filed lies? You don't even know if hyunso is yoongi's son!" i said yelling, taehyung also stood up
"Jisoo...calm down" taehyung said as he made me sat back down.
"miss...but it is mr yoongi's son" the judge said, i already knew that but i just wanted to win this trial, i don't want that yoongi and his girlfriend be raising hyunso
"How? You didn't even tested their dna" taehyung commented
"we had a hair sample that mr yoongi brought" the judge explained, but how?
"YOU!!" I said yelling as i stand up again pointing at yoongi and i can see him smirking.
Jin, namjoon, hoseok, lisa, jennie, rosé and taehyung also stood up.
I wanted to kill yoongi so bad, i was gonna choke him but namjoon, jin, hoseok and taehyung stopped me.

"Um...can you not let her see my son after this trial?" yoongi asked the judge.
"Yes.." the judge replied
"YAH! YOU CANNOT DO THIS! I'M THE MOTHER!" i said yelling as tears flow down from my eyes, a woman grabbed hyunso from rosé, rosé was refusing but in the end they got hyunso.
I fall onto the ground fainting, i just really can't let them have hyunsom

Yoongi's pov
Jisoo falled to the ground fainting as i got my son back, well...i guess you will be so desperate to see your son again, so we will see each other more often, well...i guess this is a new beginning of my revenge.