Visit

[Jisoo's pov]
Today i'm very excited to meet hyunso again, i miss my little baby boy, when we got there i knocked and yoongi's girlfriend opened the door
"ugh! Yoongi is in the living room" she said walking away leaving the door opened, me and taehyung just walked inside and walked to the living room.

What i saw shocked me, yoongi actually was playing with hyunso, he was smilling, i've never saw him smile in a long time.
"Oh you guys are already here" he said getting up as he hand me over hyunso
"thanks, yoongi" i said smilling at hin and he just nod and walked away, me and taehyung then started playing with hyunso.

We visit hyunso 2 times per week, but something is off, yoongi's new girlfriend is ver rude, she dosen't even look at yoongi and hyunso playing, whenever she sees me, her eyes started burning in anger, huh...weird.

3 weeks have past and today we will visit hyunso again, of course we visit hyunso 2 times per week, today i'll visit him again.
Like always the girl would open the door with an attitude but in the end i'll get to play with my hyunso.

[Yoongi's pov]
I walked back to the living room but hiding, i was just checking on hyunso, even tho i took him away from his mother i love my baby, spending time with him makes me calm, he even makes me smile.

I watched jisoo and taehyung play with hyunso, but i don't like it one bit..i don't like taehyung playing with my kid, sorry jisoo...but tomorrow i'll leave, sorry but i needed you to feel what i felt when you left with my baby with taehyung.