Two choices

[jisoo's pov]
Yoongi just stood there, speachless, i just also look at him speachless.

"Dad? Do you know the pretty lady?" hyunso asked yoongi again
"she's your" yoongi paused for abit
"she's your mother" yoongi finally told hyunso the truth, hyunso stopped moving, maybe he was just shock at the truth, my baby, my baby finally knows who i am.

"You sure dad?" hyunso asked yoongi
"yes, she's your mother" yoongi said
"YAY! I HAVE A MOTHER!" Hyunso turned to me and hugged my leg, i kneel down onto his level and hugged him, i finally felt my baby's hug, finally!

I was in the bridge of crying out of happiness, i look over to yoongi who was silently looking at us, i smiled at him and silently said thank you, he just nodded.

"Jisoo!" i heard taehyung from behind, i stood up carrying hyunso and faced him with a smile on my face, he looked at me shock on why i'm carrying a kid, he looked behind me and saw yoongi.

"Why is he here?" taehyung asked
"Can't you recognize hyunso tae?" i asked, hyunso looked at taehyung confused.

"Huh? How, is yoongi finally going to give hyunso to you?" taehyung asked, i don't know what to reply.

"Yes, if you guys want me to" yoongi answered i turned around in shock, he was smiling at me, he's not the yoongi i know who is heartless.

"i want to go to dad!" hyunso said, i gave him to yoongi.

"We should go now" yoongi said
"i'll gave my number to you if you want to see or take hyunso, but can i atleast spend time with him today?" yoongi asked.

"uh sure" i said.
"here's my number, call me if you want to see hyunso or take him" yoongi said giving me a piece of paper.

"we will go now" he said turning around but hyunso opened his mouth.

"Isn't mom gonna go with us? You guys are together right?" hyunso asked, me and yoongi stood frozen.

"we aren't together baby" yoongi said.
"but i want mom to come with us!" hyunso stated
"Sorry hyunso, but...i have a boyfr-" i was gonna explain to hyunso that me and taehyung are together but taehyung opened his mouth.

"we can stop this relationship if you want, i'm okay with it, if you want you and yoongi to fix your relationship and build a happy family with hyunso" taehyung smiled at me.

I'm now confused, i have two choices, to go with yoongi and hyunso, or with taehyung, i don't know who to pick!

[hi it's the author, sorry, i log out of wattpad and forgot my password, sorry, i'm very sorry]