Chapter Two

We are numer 969 on the WHL!!! Second time on it for me. :D Now, this chapter is a mix of the train (more characters are coming, promise) and the sorting. :)

Chapter Two

A small girl with brown hair and pink streaks opened the door, "I was told to tell everyone to get their robes on. We'll be at Hogwarts soon." She looked like she was in her third or fourth year. She turned, closing the compartments door behind her.

"I'll go get changed right now. But some of us should stay here... just incase," Emily said.

"I'll go with you and the boys can stay," Trinity flashed a smile at Emily. The two girls stood up and went towards the bathrooms, leaving Scorpious and James alone.

James grabbed his robes out of his trunk so he could leave right when the girls got back. He looked out the window, thinking. "Hmm...."

Scorpious looked up at him, "What?"

"I don't know... it's just weird, you know, not going back to muggle school."

"You went to muggle school?"

James nodded, "My parents wanted me to know how to do a little bit of math, not like I payed attention, though."

The door opened to reveal Emily and Trinity wearing their robes. "You guys can go now."

"M'Kay," they said, standing up.

The girls sat down and Emily sighed, "I'm a little freaked out. What if we're in Slytherin?"

Trinity smiled, "It doesn't matter, does it? I don't think things are..." she stopped, trying to think of what to say, "like they used to be..."

Emily nodded and stared out the window. She wandered what her little brother and sister were doing. She was actually going to miss how annoying they were.

The boys entered the compartment. laughing over something.

~_-_-_-_-_-_~

"Over 'ere, first years! Over 'ere!" Hagrid yelled.

James ran up to him, "Hi Hagrid."

"Hey there, James. Excited for yer first year?"

James nodded as Scorpious, Emily, and Trinity came over.

"Whoa," Trinity said, looking up at Hagrid. She looked so tiny next to him.

~_-_-_-_-_-_~

The Great Hall was, well, great. All of the firt years lined up, "When I call your name," Professor McGonagall said, "Come sit up here and I'll put the hat on your head."

She started to call names, but James only listed for four: his, Trinity, Emily, and Scorpious.

"Houser, Emily," Professor McGonagall called. Emily walked up and sat on the stool. She looked so nervous as the Sorting Hat was placed on her head.

"RAVENCLAW!" The Sorting Hat called.

"Hyser, Emma."

A girl with strawberry blonde hair sat down on the stool, crossing her legs. The hat was placed on her head, but it didn't say anything. The hat looked like it was talking to her, and she was holding her breath.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Time passed until it came to Scorpious.

"SLYTHERIN!"

"Potter, James," Professor McGonagall finally said. She set the hat on his head, and it just sat there.

"Lots of options for you," it said. It thought for another minute, "GRYFFINDOR!"

He sighed with relief as the Gryffindor table cheered like crazy.

"Rayd, Trinity."

Trinity was shaking as she sat on the stool.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

~_-_-_-_-_-_~

"Hello," Emma said politely to James, "I'm Emma Hyser."

"I'm James Potter, " he said.

She stared at him, "Is your dad-?"

"Harry Potter? Yep."

"Wow," she said.