TWO!

CHAPTER TWO:
YOU, AGAIN?

AFTER THAT DAY kenzie thought she'd never see harvey mills again, only in dreams she had where he would come and save her whenever she was in danger or even sometimes she'd dream about how they met and how much she missed him.

she'd even told her brother about him, but her brother only thought she had over exaggerated and that he hadn't said nearly anything she said he had.

"there's no way he knew everything about you" sam said in disbelief after kenzie told him the story of her and harvey. "no sam i'm being serious, he knew everything" she was starting to get a bit angry.

"everything?"

"everything!"

kenzie was a bit annoyed and frustrated by the fact that sammy didn't believe her. "stop giving me that look" she said as she stormed up the stairs and sat on her bed. it was that look of your absolutely crazy.

kenzie was uncertain on weather or not to keep trying to convince sammy that harvey did in fact exist or go out and try to prove that harvey existed and she wasn't crazy.

her thoughts were rudely interrupted by a tap at her window. she was confused by the fact someone had managed to get up to her bedroom window, considering she was on the second floor. nonetheless she walked over and opened it to only be treated by a dangling harvey.

"what are you doing here" she asked him, a bit concerned about how he found her house and, a bit confused as to how he climbed up to her window. he climbed into her room and looked around.

"so i was right"

he smiled at her and she felt herself become even more attracted to him. "look how did you even find my house" she asked him, still curious as he had avoided her other question. all he did was hold his phone up the her.

there was a picture of kenzie standing outside their house that she had posted a few months ago on instagram. "okay but you didn't hunt all around town just for my house" she stated. "nope, i know what houses look like and i knew this was your street" harvey said a bit sarcastically.

"so why are you here anyway" she asked him considering he still hadn't answered her the other 2 times she'd asked him something.

"i came to take you to have fun" he smiled. "there's a party..." he was stopped immediately after party. kenzie had never been interested in parties and never fancied going to one.

"no party's" she stated.

"oh what does rich daddy not let you" he mocked.

"no, i just don't want to" she smiled. "you've never even tried one" he said. "so what you know that cause you're... what? mr stalker" she asked him. "come on get ready, i'll wait outside, you come down when you're ready" he smiled. kenzie stood for a second before she finally agreed. harvey smiled and climbed back out the window to wait for her outside.