TWENTY ONE!

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:
HE'S NO ONE

"how do you know who i am" harvey asked the woman who seemed shocked to see him.

"maybe you should sit down"

after a deep conversation harvey found out that the woman he was talking to was actually his birth mother.

"i know you probably hate me" his mom said after a little moment of silence.

"yeah you think" harvey almost yelled.

"you literally gave me up to a woman who abused me everyday for 15 years" harvey said quite mad.

"i don't know that i gave you to a home" she told me.

"i don't care"

harvey stood up and started walking out the door. "harvey wait" his mom said.

harvey didn't stop he just kept walking.

kenzie had gotten to her stuff packed for this sleepover she was going to.

she got to her friend, maria's house.

"bye dad"

kenzie walked into her friends house and sat on the couch with them all.

"here you look like you need it" noah, a boy who had liked kenzie for a long time, smiled.

"thanks noah" kenzie smiled as she took the glass.

"look, i know things were a bit awkward when i told you i liked you but i don't really mind if you don't like me back" he smiled.

"no i do, you're hot" kenzie smiled.

"sammy told me that you've been seeing someone" he asked her. "who's he" noah asked.

"he's..." kenzie thought for a second and considered telling noah who harvey was but she decided to opt out of it.

"he's no one" kenzie told him.

"ah i see" noah smirked a little.

harvey managed to get home okay and decided to lay on the couch.

he sighed. harvey was lost about what to do. he'd never really had any friends. he'd always been lonely.

harvey slowly started to shut his eyes as he felt himself fall deeper into sleep.

he began dreaming about what he would do if he had all the time in the world and where he'd go if he could go anywhere.

his imagination started running wild but the one person he wanted to do it with was kenzie.