TWENTY!

CHAPTER TWENTY:
HIM

max walked up to his front door and opened it, harvey was more reluctant to go in.

"hey max" harvey heard a woman say, he was still outside waiting to go inside.

"i brought someone home" max said, he waved for harvey to come in and he slowly made his way into max's house.

"omg it's you"

kenzie decided to go on a walk to clear her head. she wanted to just get a clear head and stop being angry.

"god" kenzie sighed as he reached a bench.

she'd been walking for a good hour now and she was pretty exhausted.

kenzie's phone buzzed.

she pulled it out of her pocket and saw a text from her brother. she read it aloud to herself.

"hey, come back home. mom needs your help" she whispered to herself.

kenzie sighed before standing up.

"here we go"

when she arrived home she opened the door. "hey mom you said you needed me" she shouted. "yeah honey in here" her mom yelled.

kenzie walked through her house and into her living room, where her mother had called from.

kenzie walked in and saw her dad sitting on the sofa. "sit" he commanded, she didn't want to disrespect him so she quickly sat down.

"someone told me you were hanging around with that boy again" he angrily told her.

kenzie sat there listening to his bullshit.

"i told you i didn't want you to hang around with him" he said to her.

"look just don't go near him, you hear me"

kenzie nodded, she knew if she disrespected her father it would be bad.

"i don't mind you hanging around with boys, just hang out with boys a bit more our class" he told kenzie. she nodded.

"there are some great ones at your school"

kenzie rolled her eyes slightly, luckily her dad didn't see.

"okay now your friends phoned today and said that they wanted you to come for a sleepover" kenzie's dad smiled.

"so you go get ready and we'll head over there" kenzie nodded as she stood up, away to get ready.