FIFTEEN!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
FIGHT

it been a few weeks since the passing of harvey's foster mom. harvey was actually not doing too bad.

"harvey" kenzie said as she walked into his living room. "what are you gonna do then" she asked him.

"i don't know"

harvey had thought about getting a job but he couldn't. he couldn't read or write.

suddenly the lights and electricity came back on. "all done" sammy smiled as he walked through.

"see kenz that night wasn't useless after all"

"thanks" harvey smiled as sammy sat down.

"well i'm sorry harvey but we have to go, our dads expecting us" kenzie told him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"bye"

harvey was left alone once again.

he looked in the fridge for food but there was none, he sighed as tried scavenging for money. he found a fiver so headed out.

he managed to get himself a couple of tins of baked beans and loaf of bread. luckily he had a toaster.

he put his stuff in the house and went for a little evening stroll.

"harvey" a voice shouted, harvey shuddered, levi.

"levi" he smiled, pretending to be happy.

levi was a friend harvey met before he moved here, levi then moved up here.

"how've you been"

harvey wasn't in the mood to talk.

"look not to be rude but i'm not really in the mood for this" harvey said, sounding a bit angry.

"yeah baby bro, his mommy just died" levi's twin brother laughed. harvey gritted his teeth, he'd hated oscar since he was little.

"she's not my mom" i said angrily.

"what"

harvey lost it and smacked oscar in the face.

"dude what the fuck" levi said as he looked at his twin who was now on the floor. "i..i'm sorry" harvey frantically apologised.

"get him the fuck away from me"

harvey quickly turned around and ran back home, he'd always been good at running.

he ran in and shut his door, panicking about what he'd just done, the only person he could think of to calm him down was kenzie.

he quickly phoned her and put the phone up to his ear.

"harvey, what is it" kenzie asked, sounding a bit annoyed, harvey couldn't find the words to say anything.

"i'm not in the mood for this, im eating lunch" she said as she hung up, harvey was left.

he dropped his phone as tears started rolling down his cheeks. he dropped to the floor and lay there sobbing.

"harvey, it's sammy"