SIX!

CHAPTER SIX:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

once harvey arrived to his house, he sat in his bedroom and went online to find who he would get next, he followed loads of rich snobs as it was sort of his job. he was halfway through stalking some girl on instagram before he heard his front door open. he started panicking and quickly shut off his phone before hiding in the cupboard. he saw his door opening through the cracks in the wardrobe, he started panicking before the cupboard door opened.

kenzie had a very good night sleep. she loved that her and harvey had made up, she didn't want to be mad at him just the fact that he pushed her just made her really upset.

kenzie decided to go for a walk, hoping that harvey would find her. kenzie wasn't paying attention to where she was going, she planned to just go around her street a couple of times. she had her head down looking at her phone.

she was so distracted that she didn't even notice where she had stumbled upon. kenzie had accidentally walked into the poor part of town. she was always warned by her mom never to go there.

"oi" someone yelled at her, kenzie turned around and saw a middle aged man standing behind her. "you wanna fuck me" he asked as he grabbed her, she shouted but nobody around her did anything. she kept screaming and the guy just tried to shut her up.

"she said get off"

suddenly the mans grip loosened and she was free. kenzie didn't know how to react, she looked at the person who just saved her. she looked up and saw the man she could only describe as the love her life, harvey.

"what are you doing here" kenzie asked harvey, adding a disgusted tone to the word here.

they laughed a little "you shouldn't be here" harvey said, grabbing kenzie's forearm and pulling her away. kenzie pulled her arm back. "i'm a big girl" kenzie said, harvey turned to face her "oh says the girl who was almost raped by a 40 year old" harvey said.

"what are you doing in this dirty" she started looking around "poor, place anyway mr stalker"

harvey froze, he took a deep breath. "i was on a walk and i heard screaming" he lied. "you're lying" kenzie almost shouted. "no i'm not" he lied again. "i can tell when you're lying" kenzie smirked, feeling proud of herself.

"how"

"you don't make eye contact"

harvey internally slapped himself, he knew he didn't make eye contact when he lied but he doubted that kenzie could tell.

"now how about you tell me the truth"