FOURTEEN!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
NOT A NORMAL DAY

kenzie woke before harvey did. she went for a shower and got ready before he was awake so he wouldn't see anything.

"morning" a groggy voice said. kenzie looked over and saw harvey sitting up.

"morning" kenzie smiled.

"you can go for a shower and stuff if you want" kenzie offered, he nodded. "yeah i will"

harvey stood up and went into the en-suite. he took a shower and got ready. "i think i need to get home" he told kenzie.

"are you sure you can't stay" she asked, he nodded. "my mom" he froze for a moment "will be expecting me" he continued.

"okay well do you want me to walk you home"

harvey shook his head. "no it's okay" he said. kenzie nodded and harvey went for the window. "i'll see you later" kenzie smiled.

harvey climbed out kenzie's window and started walking away.

kenzie watched as harvey walked away, she wanted him to be okay and she wanted him to be safe.

harvey arrived on his street and saw police cars. he was used to that as it was a very crime ridden neighbourhood.

then harvey realised it was his house they were outside.

"what's happened"

he asked a near by police officer but they just ignored him. "what happened" he asked again.

"harvey" he turned around.

he saw one of the other neighbourhood teens. he kind of knew her but not to well.

harvey walked up to him. "come in, they can't see you" the girls dad said.

"what happened"

harvey was a little worried. he would of been glad if his 'mom' was dead but he would be sad as well. well maybe not sad but he'd be something.

"they say it's a suicide"

harvey froze, everyone knew what she'd done to him. "you have to stay quiet" her dad told him.

harvey waited in their house until the police had left. "d...do i still live there" he asked. "for the time being, but we're always here if you need us"

harvey opened the door and began walking to his house.

he opened the door and saw complete darkness. he tried turning on the lights but they must have cut the electricity when they left because the lights didn't turn on.

"i can believe it" harvey said to himself. "she's dead" he stated as he wondered about the house. the crime scene had been cleaned up as it was a suicide.

harvey went into his room and grabbed his phone.

kenzie's phone started ringing. "who's that" her dad asked. "nobody" she stated, trying to ignore it.

she did read that it was harvey but they were in the middle of dinner. "answer it" her dad told her.

"dad it's fine" she reassured him. "just answer it, i don't want to miss out on all your teen drama" he told her.

"fine i'll answer it"

kenzie picked up her phone and walked away. "hello" she said as she answered the phone.

no response.

"harvey i really don't have time for this" kenzie said, she was about to hang up when she heard someone.

"she...she's dead"