TWENTY NINE!

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE:
WHERE

"right turn it on" harvey shouted as kenzie tired turning on the car. it sounded as if it was going to turn on but it suddenly cut off.

"damn it" harvey sighed as he sat on the car slightly. "it's alright" kenzie smiled as she got out the car.

"we can get it working"

"it's useless, it won't work" harvey said as he walked away into the house.

kenzie stood for a minute, sighing, thinking about how she could help harvey.

"harvey, come on we can try again" kenzie said as she walked back into the house.

"there's no point, it won't work" harvey sighed. "it will, we just need to try" kenzie told him

"what do you think i've been doing"

"look, we can do this" kenzie told him, harvey sighed and looked down.

"what if we can't" harvey asked as he turned to face kenzie, "what do you mean" kenzie asked. "i mean, what if we can't fix it. what if i can't do it"

tears started forming in harvey's eyes, he felt useless and like he couldn't do anything, like he was stupid.

"look harvey, i know you think you can't do it but i promise you can, i promise you can" kenzie tried to reassure him.

harvey looked at kenzie and she smiled, giving him more reassurance.

"okay, i can do this"

harvey spent another couple of hours working on the car, trying to get it to work.

"harvey do you want something to eat" kenzie asked him, coming out of the house.

"i'm fine"

"you need to eat" kenzie smiled as she walked up to him, "i'm fine i promise" he smiled as he turned to look at her.

he had grease stains all over him "okay but you have to eat at some point" kenzie told him, harvey nodded and gave her a kiss before going back to work.

kenzie watched as harvey worked away, taking off his shirt after being too hot.

"i think i got it" harvey shouted as he waved over kenzie. kenzie came over to help start the car.

"i can start it" harvey smiled as he got in the car, "good cause i've forgotten how to" kenzie laughed.

harvey was focused, he pushed on the clutch and turned the key, the car revved into life. harvey looked at kenzie, a smile plastered across his face.

"congrats" kenzie smiled, she gave harvey a quick kiss before he turned back off the car. he shut the hood of the car and rested on it.

kenzie came over and jointed him, "what are you gonna do with it" she asked, harvey shrugged.

"where do you wanna go"