SEVENTEEN!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
STRANGER WALK

kenzie was beginning to get concerned about harvey, he hadn't phoned or texted or even tried to see her in a couple of days. she tried texting him but there was no response. she even tried going to his house but again no response.

"kenzie" her dad almost yelled as he walked into her room. "yes dad" she asked sarcastically.

"somebody told me they saw you with that boy who was in our house the other day" he sounded a little angry but not overly.

"yeah so what"

"i want you to stop talking to him, he's below us, what about your other friends. they're all our class"

"he's a sweet and caring young boy" kenzie yelled at her dad.

"to your room"

"what" kenzie asked.

"i said get to your room" her dad shouted. kenzie panicked and rushed out the door.

a sudden rush of panic and fear came over kenzie, her dad would eventually calm down but not for at least a couple of hours.

she decided to try harvey's house.

sammy had heard the shouting from his bedroom and walked through to see what was going on.

"dad"

mr foster towered over sammy, breathing heavily and looking a little frustrated.

"what do you want" he asked, "i... i just wanted to see if everything was okay" sammy smiled.

"so now you care about us and our reputation don't you" mr foster walked past him and went off up the stairs.

sammy knew from past experiences it was best to just leave him.

harvey still couldn't get over kenzie liking him. nobody had ever liked him before.

he'd went for a walk to clear his head.

whilst walking down one of the back alleys he bumped into someone. it was unusual as nobody ever really came down this way.

"hey watch were you-" they both looked at each other and froze.

"who are you"