NINETEEN!

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
WHY

kenzie left almost immediately, she had to go and shout at sammy for breaking her trust.

"hey, do you want to come to mine" max asked harvey, as he went to go into his house.

"why would you want me to do that" he asked max, confused as they had just met each other.

"i don't know"

harvey walked into his house. "you don't have to, but i just thought it would be cool" max smiled.

"i guess it could be cool"

kenzie walked into her house and straight for sammy's room.

"why the hell did you tell harvey i liked him" she almost yelled at him.

sammy was taken off guard by kenzie's sudden anger.

"what are you talking about"

"don't act all innocent, you told harvey i liked him" kenzie madly shouted. "look i don't know what i was thinking" sammy defended himself.

"that was my private life, you have no right to tell anyone about it" she yelled. "how did you even find out" she asked him, in a very angry tone.

"i read your diary, but i promise i didn't mean to" sammy tried defending himself again.

"how can you accidentally read my diary" she asked him. "i was walking past and it was just laying open on your bed"

"so i took it and showed it to harvey" sammy smiled a little, trying to ease the tension.

"why"

"i thought he deserved to know" sammy yelled. "i did you a favour, you were never going to tell him" sammy was beginning to loose his temper.

"i was going to tell him" kenzie defended herself.

"oh yeah, when" sammy asked. "when i was ready" she yelled as she walked out his room.