ELEVEN!

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
BANG! BANG! BANG!

kenzie led her brother, sammy, to where harvey had shown her he lived. "it's that one" kenzie said, assurance in her voice.

"are you sure"

kenzie began doubting herself. "it might be that one" she pointed at another house. "god kenzie which one is it"

kenzie focused on which house harvey had shown her. "it was that one" she said pointing to the first house she'd pointed to. "okay let's go"

they both walked up to the front door and stood for a minute. "right let me talk" kenzie said to sammy who looked a little angry.

bang! bang! bang!

kenzie knocked. it was a lot louder than she had expected and it echoed right through the street.

the door opened and kenzie expected harvey to be standing there, but instead she was met by an older older. she didnt look too happy.

"what" she asked in an angry tone.

"um is harvey in" kenzie asked, she found it a little odd that the door was held tightly to her side. like there was something that she didn't want them to see.

"he's not in"

the door was abruptly shut in their face. kenzie gave sammy a worried look. they did however begin walking away.

"there's something off about that"

sammy gave kenzie a confused look. "how" he asked her. "the way she was holding the door, it was to tight to his side, she's hiding something and i'm going to find out what it is"

harvey was in the floor, in pain. the impact of the metal had become numb with how many times it had happened.

bang! bang! bang!

the room was filled with knocks from the door. harvey's, so called, momlooked at the door and then looked at harvey.

she pulled his head back, using his hair. "if you make one single noise i will murder you" she angrily said through gritted teeth.

"what" she asked as he answered the door, holding it close to her side so they wouldn't see a bleeding, beaten harvey laying on the floor.

"um is harvey in"

harvey knew that voice from anywhere, but he was too afraid to make a noise. he knew his mom would probably murder him if he did, he just didn't want to take the risk.

"he's not in"

the door was slammed and then whole room shook. harvey's mom turned back around to face him. "who are they" she asked.

"there nobody"

harvey got on his hands a knees. his mom walked over and kicked his side, he fell over and groaned loosing the little strength he had left.

"they better be"