TWELVE!

CHAPTER TWELVE:
5

kenzie had devised a plan and sammy was fully onboard. it was not a hard plan to follow and was quite doable.

"right but how are we gonna get out"

sammy nodded as he had thought of an idea. he explained his idea to kenzie and she smirked, nodding. they had the perfect plan and nothing was going to stop them.

harvey was showered and into a fresh pair of clothes. "good, not fuck off" his 'mom' grabbed his hair and threw him out. harvey sighed as he stood up and started walking away.

kenzie and sammy were all planned. they had been sent to bed and had wait for their parents to go to bed, that didn't take long.

kenzie climbed out of her window, the way harvey had helped her the other day.

"sammy"

sammy emerged from the darkness and smiled. they both started walking. kenzie was leading the way as she knew mostly where she was going.

they both finally got the their destination, harvey's house. they heard someone yell and both got a little scared.

"just give it 5"

they both waited anxiously watched the house, as if it was going to move.

they saw the front door open and someone being pushed out, they could only assume it was harvey. they watched as he brushed himself off and began walking away. they followed.

harvey had decided to head to the park, he usually saw someone he knew there and they'd let him crash at theirs for the night, usually ace.

kenzie and sammy followed harvey all the way to the park. once harvey sat down that was when they decided to walk past and pretend to notice harvey.

they both began walking and walked past harvey. "omg, harvey" kenzie asked, acting surprised.

harvey was glad it was dull lighting "oh hey kenzie" he smiled at her. "what are you doing here" kenzie had always been a bit of an actor so she was used to acting.

"um... nothing just don't wanna go home"

usually harvey would tell his friends the truth but there was something different about kenzie.

"oh well you wanna come home with us" kenzie asked

"what about your dad" harvey asked them, worried he was going to get kicked out again.

"don't worry about him"