3-Jimin

After Namjoon and Seokjin had left the room, everything fell silent and Jimin looked around uncomfortably. Jungkook was still lying on the mattress and had his eyes closed so that the pink-haired wasn't really sure if he was asleep or not, and Yoongi... Well, Yoongi was sitting back down on one of the couches.
Sitting might not be the right word though.
He was enthroned.
Jimin didn't know what it was, but every time he looked at that guy, it was like he was struck by lightning. It did something to him, seeing how arrogant he had his chin lifted, how he cursed with those pouty, plump lips, and how his narrow and framed eyes seemed to look either right into his heart or into nothingness. Yoongi was short but his aura was immense and Jimin felt a little threatened only by his presence. Maybe it was his dark-grey hair that had a peculiar shimmer in them or the baggy cargo-pants he was wearing, he just seemed aggressive and superior.

And Jimin couldn't stand it.

He couldn't stand how Yoongi was pretending to rule this country while letting his eyes wander all over Jimin several times.
How could someone be so rude?
Jimin was watching how his lips turned into a smirk and he lifted his eyebrow a tiny little bit until he finally spoke up: "So... you like cotton candy then?"
The younger tensed up. This was not what he'd expected and he suddenly felt exposed. He was reminded of that feeling when he'd first stood on the diving platform, knowing that everyone was watching how he didn't dare to jump. Only that this time, he wasn't challenged by a group of older students but just this one guy.
"What are we doing here?", he asked, trying his best not to react to his sarcastic question. Not even with a moving muscle. He knew that his facial expressions often gave away what he truly felt even if he wanted to hide it, but his cheeks started heating up because of the rage building up inside of him.
"We've been over this already, are you stupid or what? A little slow obviously. Well... not everyone can be a genius, don't take it too hard.", he said in a calm but still teasing voice that made a shiver roll down his spine.

"You can't force me to stay here."
The door was right there and Yoongi was on the other side of the room. If he just spun around and ran there was no way he could stop him. But did he want to?
Jimin looked around one last time, ignoring the excitement that this entire situation gave him. He loved the mystery around this place, he loved that it seemed like he was doing something forbidden just by being here and he knew that this was exactly what he'd been looking for in Daegu: Something interesting.
Something to make his life less boring and predictable.
Still, when he saw Jungkook lying on the mattress and smelled the blood that was mixing with the scent of smoke and alcohol in here he started feeling sick. And turning back to Yoongi and the way he glared at him like he was an annoying kid he had to babysit only made that feeling stronger. In a way, Jimin wanted to run away only to frustrate the grey-haired, at least once.
He took a step backwards and left his eyes locked with Yoongi's to see his reaction. The only problem:
There was none.
Now, Jimin was starting to doubt his plan. If he left now Tae would return here with Hoseok on his own and he wouldn't be there. Apart from that he was – much to his own surprise at the moment of realization – really fascinated by this place. He wanted to know what was going on. He wanted to know who these people were and he was excited about what would happen.
He wanted to know what things they were tangled in so he stopped moving towards the door and instead scratched his neck awkwardly. Jimin took a moment to look around, then he decided he'd sit down on one of the chairs that just stood around so that he didn't have to go over to Yoongi who was still looking at him from the distance.

"What the heck do you think you're doing? Get your ass over here, I need to ask you something.", the grey-haired called out to him right when he was getting comfortable in his spot and he winced at the cussing. It made him blush in anger being talked down on but it didn't seem like he was able to win this fight for dominance so he didn't respond. Not when he was this tired anyway, so he just sighed and ignored him by turning away.
"Hey?!"
Yoongi's voice was still calm even though he seemed upset. Not on the outside but more in an indirect way, and Jimin wasn't ready to react to it just because he was a sensitive person. He owed this guy absolutely nothing and he had no intention of gaining his sympathy, so why bother?