16-Namjoon

They had been working on the wall for hours now but Taehyung still didn't take a break. Namjoon had already collapsed on the couch and put up his legs, exhausted and tired from both physical and mental work. Step by step, the two of them had tried to figure out the exact events that Jimin had lived through that night. They knew that Seokjin had left him alone around 11 pm to clean the café on his own while the older had done some studying upstairs. He wasn't 100% sure but when Namjoon asked, he'd mentioned hearing the door at what should be between 11:50 pm and 12:15 am. If they figured that this was around the time the pink-haired had left to get to the apartment, he should have been home around 15 minutes later since the way wasn't that long.

It was already Sunday afternoon and Namjoon was more than amazed by how energetic Taehyung still was even though they'd been working on this non-stop since yesterday morning. Behind the couch, there was now a board with all the notes they had on Jimin's schedule and all the clues on his location. The blonde had been writing and connecting and sighing in frustration for hours now and slowly, the white-haired started to lose hope. This wasn't getting them anywhere, they couldn't figure out where he was being held since they didn't even know for sure who was holding him.
"Taehyung, no offense but you need to stop.", he spoke up and got the other's attention at once.
"If I stop now- I can't let him down. He's too important, we need to figure it out somehow. Where is he? How is he? I have to know. He's my best friend and I won't stop until I got him back!"
Namjoon sat up slowly and ran his hand through his greasy, white hair. He was too worn out to do anything anymore and tomorrow he'd have to go to class again. Why was this happening to them? Why now?

"Namjoon, are you listening to me?", the younger asked and placed his hands on his hips. Spoken-to picked up his glasses that he'd placed on the couch-table before and put them on again, a confused expression on his face.
"What?"
"I said, we need to keep going. We can find him!"
"What if we can't? Taehyung, don't you think all of this is a little... I don't know... unnecessary? You need to take a break. All of this is for nothing if you destroy yourself with it, so please, don't forget to take care of yourself."
Silence filled the room and Taehyung bit his bottom lip in thoughts while Namjoon got up from the couch.
"I have to go now, promise me you'll go home, take a shower and eat something! I swear to god, if I come back and you're still here, I will-"
"I got it okay?", the blonde interrupted him with a groan and scratched his neck.
"Good, now get out!"
-

"Hey, what's going on?", Seokjin asked when Namjoon entered the café and immediately interrupted his work to walk over to his boyfriend. The white-haired sighed in exhaustion and let himself fall against the other's broad shoulders, closing his eyes to relax. Luckily, he knew that Seokjin was strong enough to hold him so he just let all his weight lean against him and wrapped his arms around the other's torso.
"I need coffee. A lot of coffee. Can you make me double espresso please?", he asked and the brunette chuckled.
"You know, double espresso doesn't really taste good, you deserve something a lot better than that. Coffee isn't supposed to just wake you up, it's supposed to be fun so if you give me a second I'll make you something."
Namjoon shrugged and whined a little when the older pushed him off so that he could get behind the counter to the coffee machine. He knew that he was just trying to be nice but all he really needed was just a warm hug and someone who told him it was going to be fine. Sure, it was a lie but right now he didn't even care about that. He just wanted someone to tell him that he didn't have to worry too much so that he had an excuse to stop working this hard.
"Babe, come sit down on one of the couches over there, I'll be there in a sec. Everything is going to be alright.", Seokjin said with his soothing honey-voice and Namjoon looked up from the ground to stare at him. How was he so perfect? How did he know exactly what it was that Namjoon needed right now? What did he do in his previous life to deserve a partner like this?