44-Seokjin

"Am I always early or are they always late?", Namjoon's voice made Seokjin jump and he quickly returned from the storage room to greet him.
"They're always late.", he responded while walking over to him, wrapping his hands around his neck and pecking his lips for a moment.
So soft~
"Well, do we have time for something I wanted to ask you then?"
Seokjin pulled up his eyebrows, not knowing what he was talking about but nodding with a smile to encourage him to go ahead. They walked over to the sofa in the back and let themselves sink into the comfortable cushions, grabbing a blanket cuddle into it since it was quite cold in here despite the heating because it was already eleven pm and the sky was pitch black outside. Winter had come quickly and the chilly air that had gotten in because Namjoon opened the door before was still in the room.

"So what did you want to ask me?", Seokjin wanted to know as soon as they had gotten comfortable on the sofa, legs entangled and hands intertwined. One of the things that had changed between them ever since the incident: they had gotten a lot more comfortable with cuddling each other, sharing skinship et cetera, and the brunette had to admit that he loved it.
"Uhm... you know..."
Namjoon's eyes started moving around nervously which made the older frown, suddenly unsure if he was feeling okay or not.
"I sold a few of my songs to a local artist and they really seemed to like it so I thought about maybe writing more for different musicians. Maybe it'll be enough for us to move to a new place but I was thinking... Maybe, if you don't mind, can I move in with you and then find a new, smaller apartment for kitty and mum that I can afford?"

They looked at each other in silence for a while, Seokjin surprised that Namjoon dared to lock eyes with him, proving just how important this was to him and he smiled shyly. Even though he'd never told his boyfriend about it, his head was filled with fantasies about their shared apartment. How would it feel to be roommates with each other? And now, Namjoon was actually asking him. He was asking him! Which meant that he wouldn't mind, perhaps even encourage the thought of living with Seokjin.
"Oh my- Oh my god, yes!", he responded with a bright smile on his face, making Namjoon sigh in relief.
"Really? Oh thank god, that's amazing! You have no idea how much that would help me and my family."
Seokjin carefully removed his hand from Namjoon's so that he could gently let his fingers run over his soft cheek, looking into his eyes deeply.
"Your family is my family, you should know that by now.", he whispered before pressing their lips together and sighing into the kiss because of how warm and sweet it felt.

"Eww... get a room!", a husky voice made them freeze, and barge away from each other, probably neither expecting to be interrupted without any warning. How did they now hear someone closing in on them?
Seokjin looked up and saw Jungkook standing there, right in front of the couch with his arms crossed and a judgmental look on his face.
"Dude, don't sneak up on us like that! Not cool!", Namjoon scolded the younger which only made him roll his eyes and turn away. He was about to respond something when something fell right in front of Seokjin's eyes and he gasped, making the others turn towards him.
"What about Jungkook?"
"What about me?"
"If we move in together, but he'd currently living with me... what's gonna happen to him?"
Jungkook just frowned, not grasping the situation entirely and now seeking help from Namjoon with his big, widened eyes.
"Well, I don't know."
Again, they looked at each other, trying to communicate by telepathy and Seokjin had to chuckle. He knew that the white-haired wouldn't mind living with Jungkook and since he didn't either, he just smiled and nodded. Luckily, Namjoon understood exactly what he meant by that gesture and quickly stood up from the sofa.
"Hey, why don't you move in with both of us? If you wouldn't mind then we could form a dorm in the apartment upstairs.", he suggested and lifted his eyebrows with an excited grin.
They were going to discuss the terms of them moving in since Jungkook still seemed a little confused about all of it, but then Taehyung and Jimin entered, giggling about something and therefore interrupting their conversation.