27-Jimin

"give me your hand/ save me, save me
I need your love before I fall, fall"

Jimin's voice was weak, almost cracking as he tried to distract himself from the cold creeping up his legs. He was already soaked wet, freezing water reaching his chest that kept running into the pool he was standing in. Because of the temperature, Jimin hadn't been able to sleep for a long time already but his eyes were almost falling shut any second. Every time he was close to drifting off into a restless state of unconsciousness, there was this rush pulsing through his body that reminded him of the situation he was in: The pink-haired couldn't just fall asleep here and drown, he had to stay awake.
Someone would come. Someone would save him. He was sure of it.

Wait, where were the guards?
Jimin tried to look around but the room was quite dark so he could only make out schemes and silhouettes. As far as he could tell from where he was standing, one of the guys that had taken him here was at the door to the swimming pool he was in. He wasn't that sure but Jimin felt like they were getting more reckless with their shifts. In the beginning, there had always been at least two guards in the same room as him but now they weren't even inside, they were waiting at the door, only occasionally looking if he was still there. They had also stopped giving him food and Jimin's stomach was already numb from being hungry for days. The last time he remembered to eat must have been more than 60 hours ago but if he was being honest with himself, Jimin's sense of time was pretty messed up so he couldn't tell.
All that mattered right now was the fact that he was starving and that he was more than exhausted.

-

Jimin was close to tears from trying to keep his eyes open when suddenly, he was ripped out of his own little world by a loud sound that came from the hallway. His head snapped around and he almost bit his tongue in the process but when he looked around, he couldn't see anything unusual.
What was that?
An explosion? No, that would have been louder.
It was a gunshot.
Immediately after that realization, Jimin started panicking, trying hectically to move even though he knew that he had tried that a lot of times before. He couldn't. He was restrained, tied up at his legs and arms, but he still tried to wind himself out of everything. His anxiety was kicking in and he felt his mind go completely crazy.
What's going on?
Is there a shooting going on?
Was he in trouble or any kind of danger?

Jimin was still completely caught up in his panic when he saw a dark figure entering the pool that he was in. The silhouette was standing in the door for a couple of seconds, breathing heavily before coming closer. Jimin pressed his eyes shut immediately, jerking around with his body in order to finally free himself. He felt like a power was awakened in his body even though he'd been terrible tired and exhausted only a second before but right now, it felt like this was a life or death situation and so he was fighting for his life. Jimin didn't want to give up. Not yet. Not today. He didn't live through all these days of being in the ice-cold water, keeping his spirits up only to end now. The pink-haired fought with all his might but he couldn't free himself out of his restraints.
Fuck!
He was going to be taken once again.
And as far as he could see, the dark figure was even carrying a weapon. A gun.
Gun
Gunshots.
Wait, if he was his kidnappers' enemy, maybe he was on his side?
At least Jimin guessed that it was a "he" but he couldn't be sure. The person was wearing all black, probably a leather jacket over a hoodie and cargo pants with heavy boots that made dull sounds as he walked over to Jimin on the tiles.

Before the pink-haired could even guess what was going on or what he was supposed to do or think about this, two hands were wrapped around his upper body, pulling him up out of the water. Jimin squealed and screamed with all his might but his throat started burning within seconds. Even though he was still tied up, he tried to punch around or kick the person grabbing him but it was no use. Due to the darkness, he wasn't able to recognize the person's face but he just continued to shout, his mind completely blank.
"Shhhh~", the guy hissed in his ear as soon as he was out of the water and sitting safely on the floor next to the pool. Jimin swallowed and felt his bottom lip start trembling because of either the cold air that surrounded him or the fact that he was low key terrified for his life right now. Being kidnapped once was enough to traumatize him forever and being kidnapped from his kidnappers was a crossed line that he couldn't handle.
"Jimin, calm down.", he heard a whisper and a shiver rushed down his spine, eyes widened when a realization struck him: Taehyung.