37-Seokjin

21...22...23...

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows and then stopped walking.
How huge was this room they were in?
His steps would be round and about 1 meter so this must be an enormous hall they'd been brought to. Judging by the way the floor felt beneath his feet, the brunette guessed that it might be a gym. It was soft just like the way he remembered from P.E class even though there were usually all these colorful lines painted on it, not black like here. Considering this fact, he now knew that the area was at least 900m2 big with a partitioning wall placed every two meters so that they had places to hide and it was easy to lose orientation.
The other gang was probably relying on these obstacles so that they couldn't meet up and discuss what to do. They wanted to drive them insane while they were still on their own so that their plan would work to tear them apart.

Sadly, Seokjin knew that because of their arguments before and the strange situation between Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi, they were already split in half. If not completely separated.
The brunette's way to rebel against this though wasn't just that he tried his best to stay calm and not panic, he hadn't even taken the gun with him that he found when he woke up earlier. He'd once gotten a short introduction to weapons by his dad about three years ago because of a terrorist attack in Daegu because e wanted him to be able to protect himself but Seokjin didn't even think about using the gun so he'd removed the bullet and hid it somewhere close to where he gained consciousness.

After letting a short sigh escape his lips, he scratched his neck and then stretched out his arms. He had to keep walking so that he'd find Namjoon soon, he had to be here somewhere. His boyfriend would be looking for him too, right? And together they could start searching for a way out of here.
In his heart, he was sure that Namjoon would never leave him behind on his own and that exact feeling made him start walking again. The possibility to hold him in his arms, sharing body-heat and the same heartbeat to pick each other up from a situation as frustrating as this one. They had to, if only for Kitty because Namjoon's little sister was the most important person in his life and due to that, she'd found a place in Seokjin's heart just as well. And she needed her brother to take care of her.
Another person that would probably need taking care of right now was Jimin. The pink-haired must be going through hell right now, kidnapped again and all alone in the darkness. Hopefully, Taehyung would get to find him first.
Now that the brunette thought about it – still looking around, moving partitioning walls to get a better overview – Jimin probably wasn't the only one going crazy in here. There was someone else in the group who Seokjin thought may not be able to handle the situation due to traumatic experiences: Jungkook.

The exact moment that realization struck him, Seokjin's body tensed and he snapped his head around to the left. It was almost creepy that – as if the brunette had known he was going to stand there – Jungkook was cowering behind another corner, staring at the gun in his hand. He held it tightly, his knuckles almost shimmering white because of how hard he clutched his fingers around the metal. His hair was messy and greasy, falling into his face carelessly while his shoulders were shaking from his sobs. Judging from the tear stains on his shirt, he must have been here crying for a long time, maybe even ever since he woke up.
The older watched in shock and frozen in his spot how the black-haired slowly lifted the weapon and closed his eyes. Seokjin felt a shiver roll down his spine as he suddenly felt the urge to stop him. He hadn't even fully processed what was happening yet but his body was forcing him to react as if he had some sort of instinct that told him something terrible was about to happen.
But how?
What was Jungkook doing?
Almost in slow motion and with tears running down his cheeks, the barrel of the gun found its way to his chin and Seokjin gasped, realizing the full extent of seriousness the situation had.
This wasn't a game anymore.
It had always been about life and death and he was witnessing somebody decided that right now.