Chapter 11

Zander's POV.

I woke up from a call galing sa company and I'm getting late already. Tangina kasing beer to, ang baba talaga ng alcohol tolerance ko.

I woke Isaac up and told him that it's my first day for work and pleaded him to drive me there.

I took a bath and prepared myself for the welcome ceremony for me, I'm going back to work but here at the Philippines. I wore a black all around suit, since black is my favorite color ever since. People say it's a sad color but for me, black is such an expressive and mysterious color. You can express yourself mysteriously, if that makes sense.

I finished touching up and me and Isaac went outside the condo and he drove me to the company. And the ceremony is about to start.

The staffs introduced me first to the executives.

"Magandang araw sa inyo. Ako si Ace Ander Ahn. Apo ni Ferdinand Ahn. Ikinagagalak ko po kayong lahat makilala." I bowed and stepped back. Everyone clapped, I also hear loud screams. I really feel the warmth of the people here. I smiled back as a return.

I didn't listen much to the speaker, I just paid attention to the view of here. I can't believe I'm really her, hindi parin nagsi-sink in sa utak ko.

The ceremony is finished, wala man lang akong naiambag diba. The employees are taking pictures of me, I don't know. Is their CEO too handsome to take? I know.

I walked towards the elevator because my office soon is at the top of building, parehas ng building sa Korea. As soon as I entered the office, it was quite spacious parehas lang sa office na mayroon ako sa Korea, pero it doesn't matter now.

As of now wala pang aayusin sa office ko dahil wala naman itong laman pa, I just sat down the chair beside the table and i faced the glass wall. I can see everything. I'm on top. But behind this success, I just you were here, with me.

I opened my phone and stared at our photo together. I reminisced every moment we had, the memories and the love. Nasaan ka na kaya?

In the middle of my drama. Someone knocked on the door. Someone opened it immediately and it's Isaac, good thing he's not an employee because I will fire him right away.

"Congrats bro! CEO Ahn ka pa ngayon!" he laughed.

"Haha, ulol! Ako lang 'to!" i replied.

After that little conversation we had Isaac left already,  he said he has some errands to do and I agreed. Gusto ko rin sana gumalagala to unwind.

I changed my clothes to to a mkre comfortable one. And I walked down the building and rode the company car, I asked the driver to take me to the school I went when I was in college.

As we reached our destination, I observed the place and there's really nothing changed, it is still the school I know. I looked for the teacher who was my favorite back then, Mr. Romualdez.

I found him at the faculty office. Doing school works. I ran to him due to my excitement and tapped his shoulders.

"Zander?" he said.

"Yes, Mr. Romualdez. Kumusta na po?" I said.

Our conversation lasted for an hour, Mr. Romualdez has to leave because he have classes that time. He also asked about me and Marga, he asked me if we're still together. I said that I don't and gustuhin ko man pero wala na talaga akong balita sa kanya, even Irene her best friend hindi ako binabalitaan. Kaya rin ako nagbaka sakali dito na pumunta dahil baka alam ng mga tao dito kung nasaan si Marga, pero mukhang wala.