Chapter 7

Hi guys. Kapag po nag lalagay ako ng asterisks like this po "***" ibig sabihin po nag cut ako ng POV or magpapasok ako ng flashback. Thank you po!

Zander's POV

"Mr. Ahn, we need you in an urgent meeting now." my secretary said. Wala ako sa mood for meetings. I just want to rest.

"Cancel that meeting." i coldly said.

"But the meeting is with the CEO, he want you there." with the CEO? with Lolo?

Lumabas na ako ng office at tumungo na sa office ni Lolo. It's been a long time since me and my Lolo talked about work. He's been working outside Korea and I'm the one taking his work here.

"What is this all about 'Lo."

"Umupo ka muna Ace, apo." it's also the first time in ages na tinawag nya akong apo. His voice is trembling dala narin ng katandaan nya.

He's facing the glass wall which you can see the skyscrapers. It is also raining which makes the sky so gray and dramatic.

"I want to send you back to the Philippines Zander." what? What did he actually said? Bakit?

"Why?" i said with a very nervous tone. I don't what this is about.

"Bakit hindi nalang ang mga ibang employees dito 'Lo? Marami pa akong priorities at trabaho dito sa Korea, this is nonsense!" I said as I beat the coffee table and stood up immediately.

"I know you have an unfinished business sa Pilipinas, Zander. Marami kang naiwan dahil bumalik tayo dito sa Korea." I stopped walking as soon as I heard what Lolo was saying, unfinished business? What is he talking about?

"Sa Pilipinas ko nakilala ang Lola mo, at doon ko din sya iniwan. Masakit, I wanted to go back to the Philippines but I can't, I'm too afraid, hindi ko nagawang ipaglaban ang Lola mo. All my life ang iniisip ko lang ang sarili ko kaya nawala na ang mga mahahalagang tao sa buhay ko. I don't want to do the same thing to you Zander, matapang kang bata, alam mo ang mga bagay na makapagpapasaya sayo at handa kang ipaglaban yon. Gusto kitang maging maligaya apo. Wag mo na ako isipin na baka hindi ako maging proud sayo, dahil noon pa 'man, ipinagmamalaki na kita at mahal na mahal kita." my tears suddenly shed down to my face. I'm fucking speechless, I didn't knew he knows my personal life. because even before nung nasa Pilipinas pa kami, hindi ko nagawang mag kwento sa kanya.

"Go for it. Balikan mo kung sino ang gusto mong balikan. Your flight is tomorrow at magimpake ka na. Ikaw na rin ang ginawa kong bagong shareholder ng branch natin sa Pilipinas. Ang tanging hiling ko lang sayo apo ay ang mag-iingat ka." I hugged him tight because my heart is so happy that it hurts, finally, I'm going back to the Philippines.

I ran outside the building and went to my condo to pack my things. I'm finally going back. Hindi ko na alam ang itsura ng Pilipinas, ganoon parin kaya? Tinawagan ko rin ang mga kaibigan ko sa Pilipinas para ipamalita na babalik na ako, at sa sobrang excitement ko, pinost ko pa ito sa social media accounts ko. Pero iisang tao lang naman ang gusto kong sasalubong sa akin pag balik ko doon eh, si Marga, pero mukhang malabo na.

Simula nung araw na umalis ako sa Pilipinas, walang araw na hindi ko inisip si Marga, nawalan ako ng balita sa kanya dahil binlock nya ako sa lahat ng social media accounts nya, and I was warned by my Lolo to not have a conversation with her because he wants me to focus on running the company. I still have her pictures on my phone. And i have a secret account that still checks on her sa social media, pinipigilan ko ang sarili ko na i-message sya doon dahil siguradong lagot ako kay Lolo at okay naman na sa akin na nalalaman ko ang mga ginagawa nya. I still have the things she gave me. But the most special one is the rosary she gave for my car. It is essential daw para safe lagi ang pag da-drive ko, hahahaha. I still hear her loud and annoying voice. I still miss you, so much.

***

It's tomorrow morning and Marga is still not replying to my messages. I bet she's still mad at me. Maybe flowers can help?

I bought a bouquet of flowers as a gift of consolation to her. I hope she likes it because I really don't know what she wants. I just saw it on movies where the leading man gives flowers to the leading lady as a gift of appreciation or for romantic purposes. But, I will not give this as for romantic shit or what, I'm giving this to her because she's not replying to me. And why do I have to explain this to y'all???

I've arrived early at school and waited for her to pass by, just to make sure she's going to school because this flowers will all go to waste if she did not. 5 minutes have passed and I saw her walking, she even looked at my car. I bowed for her not to see me. As soon as she was a bit far away, I exited out of the car and followed her to our room.

People are looking strange at me. Do i look good? I know.

As soon as I entered the classroom, my classmates began shouting and screaming. Marga was not in her chair and it's obvious that she's avoiding me. She noticed the shouts of our classmates and she immediately looked back to see what the shouts are all about. Her eyes widened and she walked towards me so angrily, I walked backwards because her death glare is already killing me.

"For you." I hand her over the flowers. I looked down because I don't want to see her angry face. She grabbed the flowers and said...

"Para saan 'to?" she asked.

"You didn't respond to my text yesterday so I thought a flower will be a good gift." I felt tingling sensations in my cheeks down to my body. This is so weird.

"Hindi mo sinagot ang tanong ko Zander, para saan nga 'to?" She asked again. Argh, did she really have to ask that? did she not get the point of this.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, for making you wait and worry. I'm sorry for making you feel tired while waiting for me. I'm sorry for being on your mind because you are worried about me. I promise not to do it again. But please, promise me also to take care of yourself wherever you go. I wanted you to be by my side time by time to protect you, but I can't. I don't know why am I saying this but you are very special to me and I want you to be always safe. So please..." she laid her fingers into my lips. I was shocked.

"Gets ko na, sige na bati na tayo." and she hugged me tight. The moment i hugged her to, my body started to shiver. Why are you making me feel this way Marga?

She loosened up her hug and I just realized our classmates are watching us the whole time, there is also someone who is taking pictures and videos of us. I was so shy I covered my face and hid at Marga's back. She was laughing at me. I don't know why, but seeing her smile makes me feel happy, it also makes me feel so light. She brightens up everything when she smiles. I don't know but... I always want to see her smile and I will do my very best to always make her happy. Something in her makes me feel so special, it makes me feel wanted. And it's so unreal because the feeling is new.

"Huy, okay ka lang? Huwag ka na magtago!" she said. I slowly stood up and stared at everyone's faces. Is it their first time seeing a guy giving flowers to a friend?

Our professor suddenly came and everyone sat on their respective chairs, Marga came back to her original seat and i sat down beside her.

"Did I embarrass you? I'm sorry." while i clenched my teeth in order for me to look cute. I guess?

"Hindi, kinilig nga ako eh, first time may nagbigay sa akin ng bulaklak, akala ko nga sa lamay ko lang ako makakatanggap ng bulaklak." she smiled. The way she smile is so beautiful to my eyes, her perfectly arched lips, her dimples. Argh!

"Don't worry, bibigyan din kita kapag lamay mo na! Hahaha." we laughed and she striked her palm in my arms. We continued laughing and talking, we are not even listening to our professor. Everything is already when I'm with her.