Chapter 15

Zander's POV

"Mr. Ahn, please proceed to the meeting room." my secretary said.

I ignored her due to the fact that I'm still shocked sa mga nalaman ko. Pinaglalaruan ba ko ng universe?

I stood up and walked towards the meeting room with Marga on my mind. Gusto ko s'yang hanapin ngayon. Kahit isa-isahin ko pa lahat ng floors at rooms sa building na 'to gagawin ko, makita lang kita.

I'm about to run but someone grabbed my arms and pulled me inside the meeting room dahil nakakalagpas na pala ako.

There are only few people here at the meeting room. Dapat pala hindi na ako um-attend dito. I should've looked for Marga instead.

Umupo ako sa haparan nilang lahat and suddenly I recognized someone's face. He seem so familiar but it's my first time seeing him.

Wait, is he. Lance?

"Bakit ka nandito?" I asked, while pointing my finger at him. Everyone was shocked sa ginawa ko. I can't be wrong, sya yung katabi ni Marga sa pictures.

He stood up and bowed his head at me. "I'm Lance Andreas Mabalacad. The Head of the Accounting Office. It's nice meeting you, Sir."

This jerk, I know you already. I rolled my eyes at him and reached his hand at me but I ignored, asa ka pang makipag-kamay ako sayo?

The executives who's sitting next to us just stared at us. The spokeperson suddenly started the meeting. The meeting is all about boring stuff. I usually don't listen ko meeting when I'm still at Korea, I have someone who will explain it to me personally. I just waited for the meeting to be over and ignored all of them.

My eye is in that guy named Lance. Ano bang meron 'tong Lance na 'to na wala sa akin? Mostly ako ang pinagseselosan pero ngayon ako na ang nasa posisyon nila. Nakakairita pala. Nakikita ko palang mukha nung Lance nasisira na agad ang araw ko. Aish, never ako nagselos nung kami pa ni Marga dahil alam ng lahat na girlfriend ko s'ya, pero ngayon parang ako pa 'yung sisira eh ako ang nauna at sumingit lang 'tong asungot na 'to! Nakakainis!

I closed my fists at sinuntok ko ang lamesa sa gigil, everyone looked at me. "Hindi pa ba tapos?" I said.

"We're done, Sir." everyone stood up and about to leave the room pero pinigilan ko si Lance.

"Everone leave the room except for Mr. Mabalacad." I said informally.

"Ano po yun Sir?" he asked and smiled. How dare this jerk smile at me? Masasapak ko na 'to.

My secretary handed me the folder of application nina Marga at Irene. I slammed it on the table and he reached for it.

"Paano mo sila nakilala?" I asked after he opened the folders. He was also shocked by my reaction.

"They're my friends, the both of them are also at the accounting team but Ms. Rosales also works for the ideas and design team. What's the matter Sir?" he said, friends? Mukha mo friends!

I showed him a photo of the both of them na magkayakap. "Still friends? I don't think so?" his mouth widened the moment I showed him their pictures.

"I believe that my personal life is out of this business. I'm doing my job as I should and so as Ms. Rosales. So if you don't have anything to say, please excuse me." He stood and angrily walked out of the room. The nerve of that guy to act like that in front of me!

Bumalik na 'rin ako sa opisina ko sa inis. I called Isaac to tell him what happened.

"Bro, you will not believe what I just discovered." I said.