Twenty Four - I need you

No one's POV

No one's POV

"I can't believe it finally you're making a move! Taehyung must be shocked if he knew you're gonna propose to him." Seokjin's voice beaming with happiness.

Jeongguk nodded, blushing furiously. "Yes hyung.. and come to think of it, it's been months we've been dating but.. I have yet to say the 'I love you's' word to Tae.."

"You serious?!" Seokjin facepalm himself before he ruffled Jeongguk's hair. "Don't make him wait for too long... I can see his eyes twinkle everytime you're with him. I can say that... I like him too!" He clapped his hands like a happy kid.

Of course, Jeongguk had his plan of action for some time and now he only had to put it all together. He wanted to have a family. He wanted to be able to call someone's husband. He wanted the world to know that he's serious. He wanted to say 'I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you' somewhere where not just Taehyung would hear it.

But someone just had to eavesdrop their conversation and have been listening very impassively. Katie, couldn't fall asleep. So she decided to make herself a warm milk. But when she went downstairs, she stop her steps just before entering the kitchen as she heard Jeongguk is planning on proposing to that male.

I'm finally here in a good place, suddenly felt safe and secure. I tried not to overstep my boundaries. But fvck, I'm not very good at it. She thought to herself.

And that's how they ended up at 'Euphoria' cafe, she drag Jeongguk here. She told him everything about her arrange marriage to an abusive man and how she was forced to abort the child. She sighed, biting her lower lips as she finished. Kat will do whatever she can to win Jeongguk back! No matter how hard, she needs to try.

He closed his dark brown eyes and took a deep breath, remembering their breakup three years ago. They weren't together now, that's for sure.

"Look, Kat.. I'am sorry for whatever is happening to you. But whatever it is, we are friends, yah?" Jeongguk said, running his hand on the back of his neck.

She didn't respond. She's not feeling sad, but not happy either. She knew she already lost the most gorgeous men to Taehyung. But she desperately need him back into her life as her husband! Kat wanted to make Taehyung jealous!

"Gguk.. I need you..." She started with her sweetest voice, "Do you think.. we can get back together like how we used to be?.. The b-- baby needs a father figure anyway."

"What? No! Sorry but where did this come from?!" Jeongguk's breath hitched. His heart picking it's pace and eyes widening. "Listen, Kat. You just came back and you cannot just acted being comfortable with me like this."

Jeongguk sure have a list of questions to asked her but that was all in the past. What matters now is the present and he already determined not to look back. His thoughts got cut off when Kat suddenly was full on sobbing mode now.

"I-- I'm sorry okay! I'm so messed up right now and I can't even think properly. I didn't mean to say that way. I'm just afraid of losing my child. H- he is capable of doing anything just so to get rid of this baby! That is why I need you by my side to protect me or the baby atleast if he came here in search for me," She quickly apologized, starting to feel even more nervous and unsure.

"It's alright." He whispered, "I'm just a little out of it, you could say. Well about your ex husband.. if he does show up, I can take him down. Namjoon and Jin hyung will be there too." He assured her. Jeongguk is not cruel, he is very gentlemen. "Don't worry so much. Taehyung says it's not good for the baby."

Ugh! Taehyung again!

"Just take care of your health being. Jinnie hyung always cook delicious dishes. I'll asked Taehyung to look up the right nutrition meals for you and the baby and I'll get Jin hyung to prepare it."

No! I don't want that male to do it for me. Geez. I'm sorry, Taehyung, I have to do this for the sake of my future. Not for this damn child! I just want Jeongguk as my husband.

Kat clutching her soft gray sweater for dear life. Tears sting her eyes and soak into her fabric. Nothing else matters now. She just needs to put the broken pieces back together. "Thank you Gguk. I promise I will leave once everything over and settle." I'll make sure you begged me to stay.

He lifted his face off the desk. They were supposed to have a double dinner date with YoonMin and it was well after midnight almost two am. Jeongguk sent him a message saying that he was going to be held up somewhere, and still wasn't home. Where was he?

Taehyung glanced up at the clock, looked down, then jumped as he heard the sound of the door entry passcode being key-in and unlocked.

"Jeongguk? Finally you're home! Where have you been?" He looks at Jeongguk curiously.

"Baby-"

"Don't baby me. Aren't I even important to you anymore?" Taehyung sighs and takes a seat on the couch. Jeongguk follows.

"This is hard for me, Tae. I will tell you everything alright, please listen." -  Icy cold creeped up onto Taehyung's spine at the same time he felt excited prickles raise the hair on his arms when he heard explanations from Jeongguk about the late night out with Katie.

"I'm sorry I made such a big deal out of it. By your explanation.. I can see she needs you. " Taehyung apologize yet complains with a pout.

"Hmm.. That explains why you were angry like a jealous boyfriend," Jeongguk teases.

Taehyung shoves Jeongguk's arm playfully. "I'm not!"

"Sure, fine, whatever helps you sleep at night, Tae."

He rolls his eyes and stands up. "If I found out she has intentions on snatching you back, I'd make sure she met my wrath." Taehyung's eyes were dead serious, yet his mouth held a playful smile.

Jeongguk reached forward to squeeze Taehyung's upper arm, and whispered, "You know, you're so cute when you're jealous."

Taehyung was about to retort back when Jeongguk kissed him and his tongue was doing things that made his body turn into jelly.

However Taehyung managed to pulled back, "You're mine, Jeongguk." His heart fluttered when he felt Jeongguk grin into their kiss.

" His heart fluttered when he felt Jeongguk grin into their kiss