Chapter 5

Hakeem's P.O.V

Now it's over a month I've been talking to Belle now.....sweet Belle....she's soo innocent and untainted. She makes me feel giddy and young again.

In this world of sex, power and fake emotions, she's real. I admire her for that.

Ofcourse, I already ended things with Ruth, it wasn't easy but i always have my way. Few pleas, little guilt and plenty cash, they already moved out without looking back.

Belle is the only girl that's been indifferent about my wealth and background and that is really refreshing.

Business has been going fine, i already opened another branch in Abuja, even mum and dad are proud of me. But it still doesn't stop them from pressuring me to go into politics.

Like i ever will,  I hate the games, lies, schemes, hidden agendas....it's just too much for me.

Mum always reminds me am no longer a kid, that i should try start a family of my own. Sure, i want a family of my own but i haven't seen the right woman.

I want a marriage better than my parents' , they respect and admire each other, but i want more, i want Love, friendship, companionship....I want all.

I was in my office when Belle called to inform me she's in Lagos. Wow, pleasant surprise, I have to seize this moment, i need to let her know i want her.

I really want her, infact i recently started having erotic dreams of her. Making me take a cold, no, freezing shower every morning.

I proposed we see today, after i close from work, not like i can't skip work for her since I'm my own boss. But typical of Belle she insisted i went to work and fixed the time for 6pm at one KFC outlet near her place.

I left work 5pm, so as to get there early, i live and work on the Island, Belle lives in mainland. The distance is not too far but i had to put Lagos traffic into consideration.

I got there few minutes before 6pm, she wasn't  here yet. I decided to sit somewhere in the corner, for little privacy.

Immediately i sit, my phine rings, i check the caller,  Good, she's here. I told her where I'm sitting and in few minutes she walked in

Yah Allah, save me from all temptations

She looks beautiful and innocent. She was wearing a simple attire of Jeans pants and a simple polo with flat sandals. On her hand is a simple black purse. Wow, so simple yet classy

I likey...

Her skin looks soo flawless and fresh-out-of-the-shower like, her eyes shine with pleasure and admiration. She was wearing her natural afro hair in a simple bun on top her head. No make-up but a simple pearl earrings.

She really admires me? Wow!  Now she's starring, I'm happy she likes what she sees cos i really do.

I chuckled to myself but i guess she heard and she blushed in embarassment.

I offered her a seat, then went to order our food. We ate in silence with little conversation breaking it. After the meal, we talked about ourselves, plans, expectations in life and all.

I decided to tell her how i feel now, so i look her straight in the eyes, I could do that forever.... I have to shoot my shot now

" I really like you a lot Belle, do you think you can date me?"

She starred at me in shock, her eyes showing her disbelieve, so like Belle, her emotions showing in her eyes for everyone to see

" You really do not mean that do you?" She replied

" Ofcourse i do dear, i can't seem to think straight since that day i saw you, please just think about it. You do not have to give me a reply now, just promise to think about it, okay?" I replied her,

"Okay" was all she said. Looking down to hide her eyes from me. I wish she would look at me, then i'ld know what's going on in her pretty little head

I tapped her lightly on her palm resting on the table , she jerked her hands away but not before I felt the shock, like an electric wave, i know she felt it too.

Damn! I've got to Have this girl  and soon.

I offered to drive her home but she declined, i sorted the bills.

She walked me to my car, she didn't even look at my car or comment. This girl is soo different, other girls always begged me to allow them drive or atleast a picture. She really is indifferent about my wealth and that only made me want her for myself more

I called her later in the night as i promised her. I tried to convince her to date me again but she made some points against it. Something about age gap and religion, i really do not care. I only want her.

I ended the call after persuading her to think the matter over again.

I couldn't sleep, not yet. I went to my mini home office to get some leftover work done, replied e-mails from potential clients and all.

I did my ablutions, prayed and went to bed. I have a busy day ahead of me on the morrow.

******
I and Belle friendship is still going fine but she's yet to accept my proposal. It's been a week already and she still tells me shes thinking about it.

I mean, it's strange to me cos i never had to beg for any girl to be mine. They practically fall in my arms.

But Belle is all worth the wait.

I already convinced her to come see me on a weekend. She agreed to come after her CA, which is in two weeks time. I can wait, I'm a very patient man.

All i know is when she comes am gonna have her. And i mean that in all context

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter?
I'm a new writer, so they're probably mistakes i didn't notice, though i did edit it.
Pls comment, vote and enjoy the story,

Cos the drama is about to BEGIN